Elder video is up~

by alamb 206 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Is this video available somewhere else in a format playable by Windows Media Player?

Has this been done anywhere yet? I've been scanning sites to try and find it but haven't yet.........sammieswife.

• alamb
    alamb

It will be in the mail to Randy by the end of the week. Someone may have it up somewhere else, I'm not sure. p.s. Hi! See you in May!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, I made an mpg version of it...let me upload it...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

sammieswife....Here is the link for the file that will play in Windows Media Player:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F08K21ZP

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sugarhouse Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Salt Lake city,Utah Results from Form 1 of Page guest_log.htm

Stuarts Draft congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall Augusta farms Stuarts Draft ... of Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Salt Lake city, Utah.
    www.dannyhaszard.com/guestlog.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Google bombed Jehovah's Witness-Sugarhouse

2240 South 600 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84106 (801) 487-9456 Taken from yellow pages

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Crazy, isn't it amazing how much DF is so much like Shunning? WOW the power of the watchtower. And uhh any material Printed, spoken aloud, video, websites, signs, thoughts, thoughts before the original thought to think about the thought , against the Organization IS Apostate!!!!

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Wow, we have only just viewed this video, we somehow must have missed it earlier on in the year.

It's too good to let it fade away, so I hope no-one will object if I bring it back into active topics. There are so many newbies that have come onto the JWD in the last few months, and probably many others who would appreciate watching this video.

Thanks to you all

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

To save ones looking for a link, this is the link that we watched it on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2O4lbgX81U

Twinkletoes

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Well, he tried.

bczar

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Some really interesting stuff here

bttt

Share this

Google+