Maryann....or Ginger. Who would you pick if.....

by gumby 41 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Mary Ann hands down....

• greendawn
    greendawn

I would go for ginger because she seems to have a greater mystical depth to her personality that will be worth exploring. But she also seems to have a fair amount of hedonism, that will be fun too.

• delilah
    delilah

If I were to choose between the two, it would most definitely be Maryanne. She seemed to be down-to-earth, and kind, and funny too. Ginger, while admittedly having a very sexual flair about her, would soon become, boring, I would think. Too high maintenance for my liking, that is, if I was into liking girls.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ha, I see all the women are answering this one! lol

I would pick Maryann too, she's cute and she has brains, a very nice combination. She also seemed like she wasn't afraid to be adventurous and would be fun to be around.

Sherry

• prophecor
    prophecor

Why Mary Anne of course, you Gumdumbahstard. Ginger is way too high maintenance. Got enough of that foolishness goin' on in my life as it is, thank you very much!

• gumby
    gumby
    Ha, I see all the women are answering this one! lol

...which is why I worded my thread real careful like

Ok, I'll say what I think. Ginger would intimidate me. She'd like all the slow lovey dovey stuff and know all the right tricks and I wouldn't. With Maryann, I'd find a way to ferment some coconut milk and get her as drunk as ol' brother 'Lot' was.. then have my way with her! You gotta get em drunk or they'll intimidate yer arse...........even maryann.

Gumchicken

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Trapped on an island with a woman? I'd swim...

But if that wasn't an option, I'd take MaryAnn in a heartbeat over Ginger.

Of course, Mrs Howell was rich. If I managed to get her rescued, she might pass along a sizable reward. Hmmmmm.... maybe it would be Mrs. Howell.

Dave

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'd take the professor.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm really hopin like heck some poster don't come along and says he'd pick Gilligan....I really really hope that.

Gumby

• Peter123
    Peter123

I'd choose the Professor! There's something about a handsome, intelligent man who can make anything out of bamboo and coconuts -- well, what more could you want?

BTW, notice I deleted my picture -- too many complaints.

Peter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit