Maryann....or Ginger. Who would you pick if.....

by gumby 41 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

....you could spend a month on the island alone with?

No, I ain't horny......just wonderin. Gumflaccid

• oldflame
    oldflame

Mary Ann for me, she was simple woman who seemed down to earth and also very pleasing to the eye...

• Mary
    Mary
    No, I ain't horny......just wonderin.

Ya lyin bastard of COURSE you are!! I'd take Mr. Howell myself.

• gumby
    gumby

Does anyone see the pics....or just two red x's? I had two pics that showed up when I submitted this....then they dis-ta-ppeared.......

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Maryann and Ginger both put the red X in sex

• atypical
    atypical

I don't see the pics, but I vote wholeheartedly for MaryAnn.

• gumby
    gumby
    I'd take Mr. Howell myself.

Not me....I'd pick the skipper cuz he slaps ya once in awhile with his hat! Besides, I couldn't sleep next to Thurston after he'd been with Mrs. Howell..........ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Gumby

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I just see a red X, no picture. But if I had to choose between the two I'd pick Maryann.

• Mary
    Mary
    Besides, I couldn't sleep next to Thurston after he'd been with Mrs. Howell..........ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ah come on now Gumbers, admit it: You've secretly got the hots for Lovey. If you don't now, you would have after a few years on a deserted island.

Gumby and Lov-ee, sittin' in a tree;

K-I-S-S-I-N-GLips

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I'd pick Maryann

Me too! With someone like Ginger I would end up doing all the work, and I annoyed quite quickly at someone sitting on backside whilst I labor away. Maryann seemed like she could be fun and down to earth. Besides I could get help doing piggytails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit