Maryann....or Ginger. Who would you pick if.....

by gumby 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

OK, if I were a guy, I'd chose Maryann........Ginger bugged me..........wasn't there an episode where Maryann was all upset because she felt intimidated by Ginger? Ironic that just about every guy I know liked Maryann's character better than the Marilyn Munroe-Wannabee.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Maryann.............Just the way Ginger talked/breathed when she spoke would drive me to striking her.

• gumby
    gumby

other than her hairdoo she look pretty good,...and this is the dirtiest sexiest one I could find.

I remember when ginger got drunk and sang.." I wanna be kissed by you, by you, and nobody else but you, poo poo bee doo. I mighta taken her that evenin.

Gumby

• prophecor
    prophecor

She stays hott. Much like Tina Turner, Anne Margaret. There's something about a mature woman that just knoxx my sox off. Here's to the 50+'rs.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

MaryAnn hands down. She can be a great friend first off, easy to relate to and to talk with. And if being totally shallow, she has IMO a much prettier face.

Hey gumby,

If you want to bring up performances, then don't forget when all three women were singing as the somethin "bees" or other, for the beatles rip-off band (the Mosquitoes?). I gotta say that MaryAnn was HOT. She convinced me that I needed her. :)

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumbastard said: I'm really hopin like heck some poster don't come along and says he'd pick Gilligan....I really really hope that.

I'd pick Gilligan. That white hat and skinny ass really turned me on.

• ferret
    ferret

I was in love with Maryann, she was beautiful, I though Ginger was too uppity.

• blondie
    blondie

I always liked the Professor.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Ok, I guess I'm like the only guy in this thread who would want Ginger. (I'd like to marry Maryann, and bed Ginger.) There's just sumpin' about making it with a big/tall girl. Although, time hasn't been kind to Ginger. Maryann's still lookin' good.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I can only imagine only a horny male wanting to spend time with Ginger. Maryann is down to earth, practical (very useful for one stranded on a desert island), and downright friendly and a potentially good friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit