'I could easily kill someone' said the P.O.

by lowden 44 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Danny that's incredible. I remember that one in the Paradise book. I tell you Danny one of these weekends when I will be going down to Conn. to visit my brother I will have to make a stop over in Maine and have a cup of coffee or a beer with ya. I would love to just shake your hand man.

The Claw.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I remember one time I was working with one of the older, crotchetier, Elders in the Field Service one Sad-Turd-Day morning and I remember him making the comment: "I wonder if Jehovah will let us help him exterminate worldly people at Armageddon?". This was after we had been pretty rudely removed from someone's front porch. Sounds like a real advocate for the "Prince of Peace".

-Breck

• greendawn
    greendawn

An elder once told me that jehovah will exterminate all ppl in a country that does not allow the JWs to go and preach, even children, on the basis that the WTS warned their governments and they refused to listen. That's very rough justice.

• kristyann
    kristyann

These people are very scary... it is very frightening to think of what they would do if they were told. I think maybe a few would get out, but if they were told to directly go out and murder people, they'd do it. They've already proved that they can murder their own children (blood transfusion issue)... it would probably be pretty easy for them to murder strangers if they can do it to their own children!

I think people who don't know anything about them don't realize how scary they and what they are capable of...

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Those pictures are horrible, and they bring back repressed memories of childhood stories.

What I'd like to know is What in the world has that poor orange cat done to have to be destroyed too??! Who is the artist that got the sick idea to paint a cat plunging to his death? Did it really HAVE to be there?...Okay, sometimes I think too much....

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Those were the uplifting children's books that gave me such nightmares! And we weren't supposed to bat an eye at the carnage and suffering our loving God would soon bring upon the wicked, who deserved it, anyway!

Lol, about that poor cat, Lilycurly! Guess it's to show, God is SO angry, he doesn't care who gets in the way when he hurls a fireball! Also, I noticed the clothing...all conservative in style, with all the women in dresses and the males in pants. What a very chauvinistic religion, and wierdly bloodthirsty too!

• garybuss
    garybuss

When I was a Witness kid, my mother told me if it were legal she would cast the first stone to kill me if I ever quit the Jehovah's Witness group. Thinking about that makes me all warm and fuzzy.

• toreador
    toreador

Thats an amazing story Gary. No wonder your just teeny weinie bit bitter.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Me bitter? Never heard that before.

• toreador
    toreador

Maybe bitter was the wrong word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit