'I could easily kill someone' said the P.O.

by lowden 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hehehe, no problem, elsewhere. All that matters is that we helped out Claw.

And hey, you have the whole article, that's better than I could do anyway.

Hehehe, I may be a "Master member" now, but I'm still just a newbie to the realm of the WTS, maybe someday I'll be as good as you are with the whole referencing WT articles bit. Something for me to aspire to!!

-Becka :)

• gumby
    gumby
    Sorry Super Becka.. I think I slipped mine in just before you!

Filthy nasty talkin apaostate bastard!

The parent must by laws of God and of man fulfill his parental obligations to the child or children as long as they are dependent minors, and the child or children must render filial submission to the parent as long as legally underage or as long as being without parental consent to depart from the home. Of course, if the children are of age, then there can be a departing and breaking of family ties in a physical way, because the spiritual ties have already snapped.

Seriously....notice how the society makes it sound as if the ONLY reason we carry out obligations to family is because of the law? They make it sound as if our HEARTS however should despise our family if were a faithful witness.

They fail to realise the law is 'gods ministers' according to the bible and that these "ministers" have more compassion than Freddie Franz who wrote that frickin heartless article.

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Filthy nasty talkin apaostate bastard!

Who? Me????

• Woodsman
    Woodsman
    Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship.

I think the JWs forget that they were apostates first. They are apostate Catholics and Protestants and Hindu and muslims etc...

If the law permitted killing apostates there would be no JW org.

Maybe its time to change the law.

• anewme
    anewme

Yeah, how come they dont realize that Russell and his crowd were the first apostates of their respective religions? He threw out doctrines and friends right and left when he was young and searching the scriptures. I wish I knew all this 40 years ago!!!!

I am no longer surprised by anything stupid said by witnesses.

• Calliope
    Calliope

are these the only aspects that characterize a wit. marriage? sex and religion? if your mate is df'ed or apostasizes, then you have to keep up the sex, cause that's all that's left. perhaps i read the context wrong.

The marriage partner would render the marriage dues according to the law of the land and in due payment for all material benefits bestowed and accepted. But to have religious communion with the disfellowshiped person

cal.

• Mary
    Mary
    'If Jehovah asked me to.....i would have no trouble killing someone, i would find it easy'!! Stunned silence.......this man is now a circuit overseer!

Good god!! Is he insane saying something like that in public? It sounds to me like this guy has some serious issues that go even beyond the Borg.......or am I being naive? Would the average Dub actually murder someone if the GB told them to? (notwithstanding the blood issue).

• alamb
    alamb

I have the 1952 WT in my collection. I looked for quite awhile for it and found it had been placed in a 1951 binder. Would anyone want scans if I dug it out?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Would anyone want scans if I dug it out?

Yes please!!

-Becka :)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses are the Ghouls for God They are a classic supremacist,extremist doomsday cult in every whacked away! I knew a MS from the kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts circa late 1980's early 1990's who's favorite quote was,"there are seven birds for every human" and "they are all worldly slime" My own elder dad's fav was "birds gotta eat too" and my maternal JW grandfather spouted worse venom Ole Watchtower top boss Freddy Franz his fav was "little nits grow up to be big nits" ---------------------------------------------------- Danny Haszard born 3rd generation Jehovah's Witness 1957 some of the images below are from my first theocratic 'coloring book' and my nightmares.

This pic above (not from the WT) is nearly identical to a Black and White 2' X 4' "visual aid" that my Elder dad used in public talks all over during the mid 1960's.

Yep,i sure hope that Jehovah doesn't put me on bone-raking detail after armageddon cause that would really suck-elder ##### #######

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit