For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh so now you're trying to play it off like you're not Hisbiscus but you know her or work on a computer that is networked with her's....right

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to be nice, and people took advantage of it. I've spent many years paying through the nose for my "niceness". Now I prefer to be a mean, cantankerous old cuss, and I like it that way. So does my bank account.

W

• Legolas
    Legolas

Whaaaat...Are you saying that you are not Hibie?

How do you feel about Xmas then?

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Count me in according to the criteria you have set.

Blindersoff hi!!!!!

It's nice to know that you are God fearing. How are you?

Blessed Star

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Am glad you decided to ditch the imaginary friend so quickly into this thread.

(I AM sorry but I literally cannot help myself!)

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway
    I'm glad to know that you are doing fine. I am just wondering why the people on this board are so insulting when it comes to God.

In what ways are you nice?

When someone feels persecuted once free of that persecution they often lash out in anger. Many of us have escaped from a debilitating religious situation. It is natural for us to react in anger to the leader of religion, God. Also many feel that if God cared/existed that he would defend himself. As of yet he has not. Imagine if i was Jewish, having just escaped the holocaust. And you walked into a room with me talking loudly about how the Germans had it right all along. Wouldn't you expect me to react with anger?

Also people feel threatened when someone invalidates their beliefs. My research has lead me to believe that God is a myth. I have spent many years coming to this conclusion. Other people need to respect that if they expect me to respect that they have come to a different conclusion.

Why i am nice. 1. I am a good and faithful husband. 2. I provide for my family well. 3. I am involved in my community and work to make it a better place. I am a member of several neighborhood groups that work to keep the place safe and clean. 4. I do not litter. 5. I am pleasant and respectful to everyone.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hi Hibie, its Fred Rogers here again. You know, I find its easier to recognize that everybody is special in their own "special" way! Here in my neighbourhood, things arent always so nice. Like last week, some A**hole ran over my puppet King Fridays head and fled the scene! Boy was I mad! I was cursing and swearing so much that the FCC almost pulled my show off PBS!

But I just glued my puppets head back on went ahead taping the show. The point is, you are all so special to me, even you Hibie and we all need to be happy neighbours!

Heres me and King Friday!

Heres me after some d**kweed ran over my puppets head, but I soon realized everything would be OK !

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Let me see, so far people who I find not insultive are:

1. Legolas

2. AlmostAthiest (Dave)

3. Frannie Bannanie

4. Blindersoff

5. Imustbreakaway

6. FinallyFree -- (could have been)

BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar