are British people boring?

by Ellie 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam
    I say ole bean, ya ought to knock them right on the noggin, the stupid wankers. They're jolly right old fuddies for a good flanking

LOL, Quite so old fruit. A load of balderdash 'n' piffle dreamt up by some ruddy johny foreigner sort I'll be bound. Whoever it is needs a damn good thrashing!

• deeskis
    deeskis

stillajw.........don't forget deep fried mars bars. anyone who could invent that could NEVER be classed boring!

D.....still a brit after all these years!

• zagor
    zagor

Well, I had a pleasure of proving myself wrong, before going to Ibiza few years back and spending a night with a bunch of british girls I thought they were only interested in gardening.... Boy was I wrong, wooohoooo

• slugga
    slugga
    stillajw.........don't forget deep fried mars bars. anyone who could invent that could NEVER be classed boring!

Gross, these are suppose to be a Scottish thing but the only place Ive encountered them was a place at Bondi

D.....still a brit after all these years!

Ha ! The only people that class themselves as British are immigrants to these Isles. Most people refer to the country they were born in for their nationality, Hense Scottish, English, Welsh or Northern Irish.

• luna2
    luna2

The Brits on this board aren't boring and the few I know who live here are very interesting people. Like mrsjones, I'm an Anglophile. I'd love to visit GB someday.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Hehehe, Slugga, now which of them wear the kilts?

• rebuilding
    rebuilding

Not any more than any other group! - rebuilding

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

... of course we are

• kid-A
    kid-A

London has the wildest nightlife I have ever experienced. Manchester was a riot too.

Sorry, but any nation that gave rise to the "Sex Pistols" really cant be called 'boring' !!!

God save the queen!!

• deeskis
    deeskis

Grrrr

I know I'm being baited but have to take the bait!

I was answering in the context that the question was written. If someone had asked are Scots boring that would have been a whole different answer/question.

I will always be Scottish first, still have my accent, (we never lose it usually..........did you Slugga?) - So there!

best wishes from D (still knows how to give a "Glesga kiss". Oh Slugga, SLUGGA, pucker up big boy)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit