Hello everyone

by zerimar 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Welcome zerimar-

Glad you are here and thanks for sharing your story. I left it when I was 17, and I'm still making up for lost time! Here you'll find a connection. You can laugh, cry, rant, and rave!! You'll no longer have to worry about being judged!!!

Pull up your keyboard and a chair (and maybe a beer or 3)--you're among family now!!

blessed be,

shelley

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Zerimar!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Zerimar. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Welcome, z.

Glad to see that education and the internet really does accomplish what the Witlesses most fear it will do: free another mind from the web of JW destruction! Welcome. Glad you're here.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome from Dallas.

You have already taken the most critical step toward self-discovery. You set out to start an educational process. This is going to reap great rewards professionally and personally. I am afraid that it may also create some real eye-openers about this religion.

I share pretty much the same story; it just happened for me over 30 years ago.

Good LUCK, I salute you as a proper, thinking, self aware HUMAN BEING!

Wow - didn't used to be able to say that...

James

• deeskis
    deeskis

Welcome to the group, good to have you posting. It's great that you went out and worked for your career goal. Not such a long time in the scheme of things.

I was raised a witness and left when I was 21, for many years I felt deep down that I was the problem, the black sheep, a minority in leaving...............

now I know how many people have felt the same way as me. This is such a good place to learn, share, support, and get support. Stick around and share some more!

Best wishes

D

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hello,

Welcome and good for you for pursuing your goals. I wish I had enough sense to figure out this organization at 29.

wanna

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

welcome to the board. Please stick around.

I too got my degree late and had to go back and mis-spend my well spent youth!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome! Be glad you are obtaining your education now before getting tied down with family & kids. I need to go back to school, but so far have only occasionally taken a night class. I plan to take more, but a little at a time since I have a family and full time job.

Sometimes I so resent all those stupid talks and Botchtower articles on how evil obtaining further education is!

• Brigid
    Brigid

Zerimar,

Congratulations on the growth. Never too late. Glad you're here. I can't wait to hear all that you have to say.

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit