Hello everyone

by zerimar 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Zerimar, a large percentage of JWs that grew up in the "truth" have already left because they felt and realised just like you that there is something seriously wrong in this organisation. Thanks for your story.

• Gynesz
    Gynesz

Welcome to the boards. You can't escape. :D

- Gynesz

• Shazard
    Shazard

Hey! Welcome. Just small mention - Atheism is impossible - it is self cotradiction, but anyway... good to have you back!

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hi Zerimar, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum you are among friends

Cheers

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome, Zerimar!

I was a zealous, loyal and obedient (tm) and diehard JW of 30 years until I found the internet! I am glad you found this board! You will certainly have your eyes opened and your ears tickled---but it's a GOOD thing! (and you deserve that!)

We're happy to have you aboard!

hugs,

Annie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, zerimar, welcome!

I hear your pain. Don't do what my son did in his mid-twenties. My son, resenting his virginity, blew $10,000 of his hard-earned savings on the first girl to introduce him to the glories of decadence. She helped him spend it all in two months. She still drops by when she sniffs he's got a few dollars saved up. Take your time, look around, and believe in yourself that you can ALSO attract the right girl.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    I was always obedient, going preaching every Saturday (which I detested!!! I prefered to stay home and watch all those cool cartoons, like a normal kid). I gave my first talk at 11. I did auxiliary pioneering a few summers during my teens. I became a Ministerial Servant at 18. In high school,

You remind me of how I was back in the day...ah the memories. But welcome to the forum! Stick around for awhile. Post and post away.

jojochan.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Looking forward to more of your posts!

• acadian
    acadian

Hello zerimar, welcome!

Acadian

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Welcome. I too settled for a AAS in CAD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit