How often do you bathe?

by BlessedStar 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• damselfly
    damselfly
    There is nothing better then a nice hot bubbly bath, with a drink and my favorite music playing loud so I sing along as I splash about

And its even more fun with someone else is in the tub with you!

It is isn't it? Got any plans to stretch the mini out and add a hot tub to the backseat? Imagine the bubbly fun we could have.

Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic

I never bathe. I've had a bath put in my house simply because it increases the value. Shower all the time. Agree, bathing is more fun with someone else though! I can't believe all the people that said twice a day, I would only shower an extra time if I went to the gym or did some sweaty activity (rarely get the opportunity). mind you it doesn't get muggy in the UK generally so I can understand it elsewhere.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Rub your index finger at the top crease corners of your ears and tell me how it smells right now!

Do people actually do this? I know that babies get that sometimes when the milk drips down behing their ears, but a grownup? Thats like sticking your finger in your belly button and asking someone to smell it! Ha Ha

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

This is one bizarre thread...

LT- depends on the man....In parts of the South, the humidity can get..... frightful.

Mark Hughes-- you crack me up!

• FairMind
    FairMind

What is this bathe thing?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't make up my mind if this is a real topic or just fluff. It also has a whiff of Hisbiscus going on.

Josie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

MrsJones - it is hibie - the IP is the same!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I shower once a day except when it's very cold in which case I shower once every two days so as not remove too much cold protecting oil from the skin.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    .......It also has a whiff of Hisbiscus going on.

Where in Hell, pray tell is Hibbie Jibbie?

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Just wondering when your going to ask us how often we use the toilet? Man who no shower have no friends............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit