How often do you bathe?

by BlessedStar 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Good, balanced post, Lisa.

Ears are pretty much self cleaning. When you wash your hair, just lather up your ears as well. I've never met anyone with stinky ears. I wonder if people get fungi in them? Or sour stuff from not drying them properly?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Bathe whom?

• LDH
    LDH

I'm back. I actually had to go get a Q-tip as soon as I started thinking about it!

FHN, I don't recommend excessive ear cleaning. I think there are a lot of people who don't clean properly, I once dated a guy NYS Trooper who NEVER washed his feet, because in his words, "The soapy water runs down and cleans them automatically." WTF is with these men that do not groom!!!!

I have some ear drops that are oil based (to replace the ear wax my ears quit making. They gave up LOL. ) and it also has an anti-itch component.

As far as I'm concerned, addiction to clean ears can be just as bad as addiction to cigarettes, only cheaper.

Lisa

Loves Metrosexuals Class

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow you are right!!!!!

Blessedstar....IP: uY83r7yyTDHYgTOf

Hibie.............IP: uY83r7yyTDHYgTOf

Hibie..Shame on you for being deceptive!

• LDH
    LDH

It's still a really cute thread even -- and Mrs. Jones knew who it was as did others.

Also for old timers, the syntax and grammar reminded me of Logical.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I suspect the follow up topic will be "Toilet paper: Do you use it every time you go to the potty?"

• kid-A
    kid-A

I suspect the follow up topic will be "Toilet paper: Do you use it every time you go to the potty?" LMAOROFL!!! Excellent Mrs. Jones!! This whole time I had the feeling there was something "familiar" about "blessedstar!" This thread is a classic "hibiscusfire" theme!! LOL Lets see now: Franz? Busted! PMJ? Busted! BlessedStar? Busted!! Whos next?? LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I just had a shower -used shower gel rather than soap

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Lets see now: Franz? Busted! PMJ? Busted! BlessedStar? Busted!! Whos next?? LOL

Why Kid....Who are Franz and PMJ?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Couldn't find any soap one day so I used Dawn dish detergent, Jasmine & Lavender. THAT was a sweet-smelling shower! I'll have to do that again! And of course, it takes grease outta yer way!

(What does it say about us as a community that this thread is 6 pages long?!?! Anything we'd want to hear?)

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit