Strip Clubs

by pratt1 50 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Chimene

I personally went to a strip show once, they traveled to different clubs in the south east. I stayed way in the back, I didn't want some strange man rubbing all over me like the girls next to the stage. This one dancer came all the way to the back and rubbed himself all over my backside, it made me sick. Then when it was over, he got dressed and wanted me to take him out, he got pissed because I said no. I don't know, I guess different things are for different people, but that was my first and last experience, did not like it at all

You should keep your eyes out for a real cabaret show. They are much more tasteful, artistic and not nearly as lurid as your typical "show" at a strip club.

I've had the utmost pleasure to have seen Dita Von Teese in a cabaret act at a local club (The Lizard Lounge for you Dallasites).

She most famously bathes in a massive champagne glass. Dee-lectible and such a sweetie too. She has hung out with us after a show and just is the most darling woman you could meet. Marilyn Manson lucked way the hell out!

• LDH
    LDH
    If I was asked to design hell, it would be a place full of half naked pretty women and all you are allowed to do is look at them!!!

You sound like my husband who never did like the 'teasers.'

BTW I heard an ad on the radio this morning where they were talking about a show for women, they called it a "Male Revue" WTF is up with that. Call it what it is. A bunch of dudes wearing nothing (or next to it) grinding in your face is a STRIPPER.

I don't really care for them, although I have taken married girlfriends who were very naive and 'jealous' of the stripper mystique. They left convinced there was not a lot to be worried about. LOL!!!!

The times I have gone, the women did not like it because the men paid a lot of attention to me. Of course I ignored them which really drove them buggy.

Lisa

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I have no problem with strip clubs. My husband is a grown man, he can go wherever he wants.

I worked in them for years. Strippers, exotic dancers, entertainers...all the same.

lisa

• ballistic
    ballistic
    You sound like my husband who never did like the 'teasers.'

errrm.... well, I guess every man likes a bit of a tease, but I would say I'm probably more tactile than the average person, i.e. more of a hands on kinda guy.

• LDH
    LDH
    I guess every man likes a bit of a tease

With action soon to follow, yes? That's foreplay, LOL. By tease, I'm talking about having to pay money to look, not touch. By tease, I mean who wants to go get all hot and bothered when there's nothing to do with it?

A good looking woman can go get laid any night of the week. Same cannot be said for men.

Lisa

• skyman
    skyman

Nope never will. But any that go have fun you have my blessing for what it is worth.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, the whole experience doesn't do it for me. I don't know what strip clubs are like in the US but there aren't many here in England and they tend to have a "seedy" reputation. Plus all I can really remember from the one I went to was the flashing strobe lighting which does my head in. Certain parts of London have clubs, but they are run by the mafia and have an exceedingly bad reputation for riping people off (for example will charge you 50 pounds to have a bar girl chat to you - but do not clearly advertise the fact). From everyone's replies, it sounds like the whole thinb is a lot more relaxed and a bit of a laugh over there. So... that's the long answer on why I really can't be asked with them.

• daystar
    daystar
    A good looking woman can go get laid any night of the week. Same cannot be said for men.

Really now... I have not found that to be true at all... the last part, I mean.

• LDH
    LDH

That is nothing more than a common generalization.

Who is the comedian that calls it "Pu$$y Power--she who has the pu$$y has the power."

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i agree with daystar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit