Strip Clubs

by pratt1 50 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

Would you approve of your significant other going (and enjoying) a strip club?

As an aside, do you know of any active dubs who go to strip clubs?

I know of and has seen several enjoying the festivities.

• JH
    JH

Did I hear "Strip Clubs"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Would you approve of your significant other going (and enjoying) a strip club? I don't care if he went....I have gone....big deal! I actually made money when I went.

As an aside, do you know of any active dubs who go to strip clubs? LOL.....yes I do!

Brookie

• jojochan
    jojochan

OH yes... the strip clubs.What was funny about that was that when I was in; I never went to one. But when I was out, I found out that so many brothers I knew went. I still have'nt went to one. I have no problem in having regular women doing that in my house for free.

jojochan.

• delilah
    delilah

My husband went a few times, with my brother and friends, and the funny thing was, my brother thought I didn't know about it. So he told my husband not to come home all worked up....or I'd know exactly where he'd been....I had a big laugh over that one. I don't care if he goes to them.

and yes, I've known about plenty of good jw men who frequent strip clubs.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

strip clubs? whos drivin? hehe

• Jordan
    Jordan

6 Posts in this thread and no pictures of strippers! wtf is that about?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have been to one before quite a while ago, but I refused when my friend asked me to go the other day. If I was asked to design hell, it would be a place full of half naked pretty women and all you are allowed to do is look at them!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I wouldn't care......

I used to work at one.

• daystar
    daystar

I have dated, at one time or another, a surprisingly large number of women who have worked at gentlemen's clubs. The first girl I was engaged to worked at The Yellow Rose in Austin, Tx.

My ex-wife was treated to a gentlemem's club by one of her girlfriends for her birthday (it was sort of a double date with me there and the friend's boyfriend) one year. She had a blast.

They're really overrated in my books. But if I was dating someone, and if she wanted to go to a strip club, I would not have a problem with it. I'd probably want to go with her and buy her some lap dances.

I didn't know of any JWs who went to strip clubs, but then again, my family were very, very naive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit