Michael Moore is the Christ

by Star Moore 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

If Michael Moore is the Christ, we will need a very well reinforced cross to kill him with. I am worried the old standard wooden pole and cross beam won't be strong enough. A metal one might be the answer. No wait, there is a problem with a metal cross. The cross must remain light enough for Mr. Moore to carry it. I'm thinking some sort of graphite composite will give us the strength to hold his weight and yet be light enough for him to drag it to the hill top.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I'm thinking some sort of graphite composite will give us the strength to hold his weight and yet be light enough for him to drag it to the hill top

Excellent logic, up to a point. Would not simple Iron Nails as a fastener system prove to shatter carbon/graphite rather than take hold.

I pity the Roman soldier who has to stick him in the stomach...

Shades of wicked King Eglon...yuck.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I had not thought about that. Screws would have to replace nails. Maybe perhaps embedded wood in just the right places could do the job.

Naaa, forget it, I say firing squad.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Jay and James:

Is. 52:14 "To the extent that many have stared at him in amazement- so much was the disfigurement as respects his appearance more than that of any other man and as respects his stately form more than that of the sons of mankind."

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Star Moore, Did Michael Moore influence your avatar? Could you tell me the prophecies you mean in Dan. and Rev. that apply to the US? What is it about this man's personality that fits the bill to you? Moomin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit