Michael Moore is the Christ

by Star Moore 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I have been researching "Michael" for the past 9 months very heavily. I don't have to work and was a reg. pioneer who quit. (like a fish out of water) so I have had an enomous amount of time to research him. But I feel God revealed it to me.

Black Swan, Auld Soul and Jgnat have asked me so I like you all very much and I will make this honest statement.

Yes, he's a warrior, with the courage of a lion, a judge and extremely moral and just and is taking on the big CEO's and the president as a single man against the world.

I know many hate him. Believe me, I haven't pulled this out of a hat.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Believe me, I haven't pulled this out of a hat."

No, but you have pulled it out of your ass. Which is much worse.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

i expected that

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This sounds like an extension of the usual shit-fest argument between liberals and conservatives... someone says something about the liberal media, then someone counters with Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly, then someone starts talking about Reagonomics, then its all about the War and Moore, and retold history from both sides.... it's all diahrea straight from the ass if you ask me. There is a lot more to politics than what you people ingest on the 36 inch everyday or what you uncover from reliable news sources such as the interweb. Get outdoors, get some fresh air, makes some friends, and get a colon cleanse.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Somehow I figured that out reading your last posts.

Have you asked MM what he thinks of it?

Star, let me tell you friendly: you're just out of the WT and, understandably, you have a lot of confused stuff in your mind. No problem with that, many of us were there. Only, it's the worst of times to get into political-religious prophecies. Give yourself time, live, read and listen. In a few months you'll be laughing at what you just said too.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

If you believe Michael Moore.and his agenda.....then I have a bridge to sell you...

sigh.....

Coffee

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Darth, now that picture is just wrong on so many levels.

Star, you should have known better than talk Michael Moore to this group!

Sherry

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hiya Star...

Michael Moore really? Hmmm that's one viewpoint.

What about Bono? He would be my first choice.

I have to go with Narkissos on this one:

Read, listen and learn before you set your mind to this.

One person made a point (albeit a little too roughly for my taste) that we there is only so much information available to us. Even those that really dig.

I can't tell you what to think and I'm not going to try, but I am going to suggest taking a lengthier study out on the Bible. I think personally, that there is much to be learned from the studies that various posters have done here and well, just around the world girlfriend.

Now, here is why I don't think MM would fit the profile of the Christ:

a) I would think that if someone was exacting judgment for God they would know. I doubt he is aware he is the Christ.

b) While Jesus himself was a true 'rebel' of the day, he also had deep respect for the law of God. MM doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gives much thought to spirituality. Could be wrong, but he seems a bit more, er well... coarse. (?)

c) MM is deeply involved w/ politics. I didn't get the impression from the bible that the Christ would be involved w/ the politics of the day, just that he would come with a swift act of judgment. Not mingle first.

That's off the top of my head.

You asked for my opinion, there it is. But look, I'm beginning to look at life and people like this:

Some people might think that my worldview/spiritual view is wacky. I have some interesting theories about people/energy/karma/Christ/Buddha that many might raise an eyebrow to and outright object to. I've met people who are really big believers in The Celestine Prophecy despite the fact that it's a work of fiction.

be you and I know you are a sweet, kind person. If this is what you believe, so be it. But I just think you should stay open to other ideas and philosophies before settling on Michael Moore.

blessings kiddo

Meagan

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Star,

I know it was difficult to work up the nerve to come out with it. I am pleased you did. One of the things I hope you will see is having an unpopular opinion doesn't hurt as much as you think it will before you spit it out.

I doubt anyone here will change your mind directly, although time might (if he isn't the Christ). I think it is sort of in our nature to apply Scripture and also prophecies from other sources to our own times and circumstances, most humans seem to seek deeper meaning in everything we see.

However, I have to agree with Black Swan on this one. It might be obscured from most people ("with the clouds") but it would seem necessary for the Christ himself to know who he is. I don't think Michael Moore knows he is the Christ and I am pretty sure he'd be flattered to find out.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Thanks friends for your opinions...appreciated...

Black Swan:

Now, here is why I don't think MM would fit the profile of the Christ:

a) I would think that if someone was exacting judgment for God they would know. I doubt he is aware he is the Christ.

b) While Jesus himself was a true 'rebel' of the day, he also had deep respect for the law of God. MM doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gives much thought to spirituality. Could be wrong, but he seems a bit more, er well... coarse. (?)

c) MM is deeply involved w/ politics. I didn't get the impression from the bible that the Christ would be involved w/ the politics of the day, just that he would come with a swift act of judgment. Not mingle first.

my response...

a) He very well may know he's the Christ

b) He's very religious

c) I'm thinking that the Lamb battling the gov. wouldn't have to be that swift..We've been taught that. But what if it's a slow thing..issue by issue..? Jesus is taking over rulership of the world and judging everything...that could take awhile when you think about it.

And to the joker with the fat Michael....

Is. 52:14..."To the extent that many have stared at him in amazement..so much was the disfigurement as respects his appearnce more that that of any other man and as respects his stately form more than that of the sons of mankind"

Auld Soul...thanks..I was really scared to post it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit