Michael Moore is the Christ

by Star Moore 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Heard walking is really good for the heart.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I like Michael Moore.

But I think Sir Bob Geldof is Christ.

Because after his wife left him, (who he loved) and started shagging that rock star bloke who introduced her to the heroin that killed her, after having a baby with her then commiting suecide,

Sir Bob took on the orphan that was left on the basis that she was a sister to his own mother abandoned children.

That, kind people, I rate as SAINTLY.

All hail Sir Bob. Who takes in the bastard love children of his wifes lover, and loves them as his own.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

My vote is still for Bono. Good Catholic boy who seeks to help those w/ nil.

Then again I'm slightly biased, seeing as I really dig U2.

meagan

• Jake99
    Jake99

StarMoore,

If you think MM fits the Christ scenario you are wrong. I fit the Christ scenerio which means I have been great at everything and have already extensively demonstrated the Way. Everything from Newman looks to Einstein brains to Top athlete skills in many sports, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Clint Eastwood, F Lee Bailey and all the rest rolled into one man. MM is no where near the activist I have been, but I acted alone in ways like Jesus did.

Black Swan,

I have three brothers in a band that plays U2's best and the best of all the rest. I claim that their band is better than U2 and all the bands in all of time put together. Melt you like Elvis and rock you like the Stones, Nirvanna, Dylan, Young etc with better vocals and clarity. Clean like the Beatles, easy listening whatever, they play it all and have several unreleased instant top of the chart originals recorded.

If you want everything and anything you should listen to me. I am and have been what you are looking for that answers all of your questions and resolves most of the worlds problems.

Gumby, My six siblings are the angels who backed me in court at the battle of Armageddon and they too have been proven to have been born with wings so to speak. I suggest you examine my family and what we have done to identify who we are. Just among the seven children are the top performers on the planet in many fields, and when you also look at the parents and offspring it will blow your mind. Perfection is what you were promised and that is what the world will recieve.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hallelujah!

JWD is now blessed with two Messiahs (JCanon, Jake99) and countless prophets...

StarMoore, I hope you see our point by now and get that sunny walk instead of joining the club...

• Nathan_Class
    Nathan_Class

I can't believe that you can't see through that clown. i find him a joke. And wonder if putting him in Jesus' shoes doesn't border on blasphemy.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

To me, he is a saint... Also, some may be looking for a really great humanitarian to fit the Christ..but actually he would be a warrior with eyes of fire, a judge Rev. 19: 11B NIV ".....With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire........Our of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty." So his mission this trip around would be to bring down the wicked, corrupt system... much different than what most would think. And much different than 2,000 years ago.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I can't believe that you can't see through that clown. i find him a joke. And wonder if putting him in Jesus' shoes doesn't border on blasphemy.

Hey, welcome to the board Nate. I wouldn't call MM a joke and I wouldn't call him a St. I would say this>>>>> Star: You only know MM from the perspective that the media are portraying him. I can't help but think that despite what people say, you are going to believe that MM is the Christ. Which is really no skin off my back. What would someone have to say to convince you that he is not Christ??? peace meagan

• Moomin
    Moomin

He isn't that well known over here in the UK

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear Moomin:

Jesus said he would return to us as the 'son of man'. Also he said he would return in the same 'manner' as he left. He left as a human. The phrase 'son of man', means: The son of an earthly man. Also the Christ would battle the governments at the battle of Armaggedon, with the sword protruding from his mouth. In Is. 11:4b it says..."And he must strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; and with the spirit of his lips he will put the wicked one to death." So, Jesus speaks, during his ride during the great tribulation.. How could an invisible Jesus take on the government, with words? When I study the prophesies about the 'time of the end' in Daniel and Rev. etc., they seem to be taking place in the US. Jesus would have to start somewhere, if he were a human, right.. Since most entertainment, (movies, books, and television shows, etc) comes from US... and the US has also been the world power, it seems like the place where Jesus could be the most influencial.. on the world..

Jesus would return 'exactly as a thief in the night'. The thing about a thief is that it's a sneeky return, and he wouldn't want to be identified or known to be the Christ... like a thief, (in secret).

All I can say, is I've studied him and he seems to fit the bill to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit