Michael Moore is the Christ

by Star Moore 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Awww look, you have friends that are willing to listen and accept you for who you are.

keep sharing

meagan

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Darth, dude you crack me up! I just watched that movie today.

MM no,no Brownboy is the Christ, just ask him.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I prescribe a month away from the bible and long walks in the sunshine. That should cure what ails you.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

If Michael Moore is the Christ, then I shall embrace Satanism.

• Jake99
    Jake99

MM is doing honorable things but he is far from the Christ. Christ demonstates leadership and simple systems that turns chaos into peace and prosperity in the twinkling of an eye. He performs many miracles as a leader before he is dramatically revealed. And he gets tried and crucified by the people for taking on the government at Y2K and claiming to be the Christ just as the bible says he would. Christ is the #1 rebel the civilized world has seen since his childhood and yet he flies like no other and wins nearly every time at every thing. He has to be a physical specimen from perfect genes, expect no less. The Messiah will be great at everything, all sports, law, engineering, manufacturing, conservation, environmental protection and he will have movie star looks. You get Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Tiger Woods, Bobby Fisher, Tom Brady and many of the greats combined into one man. Add to that his siblings would be gifted like Bono, Cat Stevens, Pete Sampras, Miss America, Carly Fiorina, Bill Gates, Howard Hughes, Henry Ford, Albert Einstein etc. Christ would know or at least suspect he was the Christ at an early age and play the part as best he could. Once Christ understands his role or at least is outperforming everyone else from the beginning it becomes clearer to himself who he is by way of each experience. He ends up in the right place doing the right thing every time and the pieces of the puzzles and religious books always fit. He is questioned by many as to being the Christ but he hides and shields his identity until the time is right. Hundreds of miracles are left in his wake and the possibilities are endless if the world gives to Christ what belongs to God. The Messiah is the best manager and performer ever to live before he removes the veil.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Of course he is Jesus. So are you, so am I, so is everyone. We are god. Even the idiots, which explains loads.

Mark you, I'm sure there are a few Pharasees who would like to nail him to a tree.

I like him because he plays dirty with people who play dirty.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Michael Moore eh? Suppose he would do about as good as anyone...

• Jake99
    Jake99

Star Moore,

The veiled battles and all out wars between the Lamb and the Government covers a wide spectrum of laws in many US states. Over a course of dozens of hearings, arrests, law suits, demonstrations, court martials, employee terminations in and out of arbitration court, traffic violations and criminal trials over the last forty years. And then there were the countless negotiations working for several major US companies negotiating with, disciplining, teaching and leading a thousand from around the world in four major US unions. The Messiah worked all sides of the law with a hundred legal performances and a near perfect record. The Messiah changed and redesigned more successful things than all others combined in a national manufacturing company. He disciplined and treated fairly for more than two decades without an ongoing or serious complaint about anything from anyone. The two trials that the Lamb defended at Y2K were fought, according to the State because the defendant was a threat to all judges and appeared to be claiming to being the Messiah. The now chief legal counsel Judge Daniel Winslow for the Governor of Massachusetts (Mitt Romney), was at the bench along with a dozen of the states best judges, prosecuters and doctors VS The Lamb was heard in five courts in 3 years nearly exactly spanning Y2K. There were hundreds of defiances and demonstrations prior to these biblical court room altercations and there have been dozens since. The score is about 2 million miracles to nothing in favor of the Messiah who has been asking for in person, through his lawyers and in writings, that have been heavily discussed in court for the surrender of the State and the US for nearly seven years. This battle is on record and so are all the other things prior to Judgement day.This is the man the world must follow.

• gumby
    gumby

Jesus is coming with angels according to the bible and MM ain't got no angels with him. Re-read his arrival and the scenario's that surround it. Does anyone besides the western world even know that he exists?

Gumby

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

star moore,

i think that MM would actually make a good second came jesus. it doesn't matter to me personally, of course, as you may know. but ya, i think he is as good a choice, or even better, than a lot of contenders. and i am not being sarcastic. i can see why you would say he fits well.

i wish you the best in your journey,

take care,

ts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit