Michael Moore is the Christ

by Star Moore 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Thanks so much friends..you've made a really scary journey, not so bad at all...Tetra..you really see it a tiny bit? Sorry Jake99..He won my heart before I met you... And to Gumby..Michael must have angels with him or he'd be shot by now...Don't you think..?

• Robdar
    Robdar

MM is the Christ?

Hmmmmm, sure, why not? That's as good an idea as anything the society ever dreamed up. As a matter of fact, I like your idea better.

• Mary
    Mary
    Michael Moore is the Christ.............I feel God revealed it to me

Really? Wow and all this time I thought the Messiah was Michael Jackson ..........well, if God revealed it to you, that's good enough for me.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Thanks for the posts... I was reading " Bloodlines and the Holy Grail".., "Beyond the D'Vinci Code", and "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"...Although can't understand most of it. But anyways if anyone buys the theory about Mary Magdalene being the wife of Jesus and having a child or 2 and settling in France. Her offspring migrated to England and Scotland. Another words, the line of Judah might end up being proven somehow as over there....My point: MM is Irish. I googled the surname Moore. It said they migrated from England and before that France... a quote..."The surname Moore was derived from the Old French word (more') - nickname given to one with a swarthy complexion."

Black Swan got me thinking about how the Messiah would have to be from the line of Judah..

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Get outdoors, get some fresh air, makes some friends, and get a colon cleanse.

Truer words were never spoke.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

star,

the whole "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" was a hoax made by three french guys in the eighties, who have came forward and admitted it since.

If you are serious about this Micheal Moore thing, then I'd like to ask if you have any close friends since leaving the society you could sit down and chat with.

It's quite common when people clean there brains of beliefs once held, that there becomes an urgency to fill in the space with something else. Being a Jehovah's Witness filled your head with overwhelming anticipation of something very important and global. Be careful not to replace it with the same in a different guise.

steve

• Robdar
    Robdar
    the whole "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" was a hoax made by three french guys in the eighties, who have came forward and admitted it since.

Hi Steve, do you have any proof that they have admitted it was a hoax? Please provide a link or something.

Thanks,

Robyn

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

MM may just be God, I mean, the God of the all-you-can-eat buffets.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

rodbar,

There have been a few Doc's made about this. In a couple, co-author Michael Baigent, admitted that there is no factual support, but a guess. When asked by BBC's Tony Robinson for the evidence of a Jesus Mary marriage with Child, his response was: There's none whatsoever – that’s purely hypothesis on our part – but I think it's a plausible hypothesis - that the Holy Grail is the bloodline of David – and if Jesus and Mary Magdalene had been married and she was pregnant with this child – "yes, she would have carried the Grail to France" – and I think this is the way that we need to look at this material – Is it true? I don't know – Is it plausible? Yes .

The premise that, it is all based on fact, was the hoax.

steve

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting that. But where did you get the info? A link please....

Also, Michael B said it is probable. He didn't say it was a hoax.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit