Guys and flowers, whadda ya think??

by Super_Becka 60 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*grunt* bikerchic smart. Give good advice. *grunt* fire scary.

• trevor
    trevor

LittleToe comes from the land of the perfect gift. I am surprised that he didn’t suggest a bottle of single malt Scotch Whiskey. But then if I were you Super-Becka, I would save it for when he visits.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

*grunt* Fire scary? Nooo, fire fun *grunt*

Can't go wrong with a nice cigarette lighter, even if he doesn't smoke. It's useful for all kind of pyromaniac activities

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Make some of that home made fudge from the back of the Nestle Chocolate Morsels wrapper, the one you add that mushy marshmallow cream to. Yummy! Lay it out flat and cut it out with heart shaped cookie cutters. Put a cute heart shaped candy on top of each piece and pack it all nicely in a sturdy but manly box or tin and send it to him with a nice card.

Mmm, sounds really good to me, I could go for some of that right now.

Too bad my guy doesn't like sweets all that much. He'd probably end up giving it all away.

*grunt* bikerchic smart. Give good advice. *grunt* fire scary.

Spoken like a true gentleman, IP.

I am surprised that he didn’t suggest a bottle of single malt Scotch Whiskey.

Hmm, interesting though, except that my guy is a total light-weight, he doesn't handle his liquor very well at all, when he does drink, which doesn't happen very often. I was talking to him on the phone last night and he'd only had ONE drink, but he was definitely buzzed. A bottle of whiskey would sit in his cupboard for YEARS!!

-Becka :)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

He'd probably like some nice glossy pictures of your pretty self

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Trevor:
    I mighta suggested that, but she's already got a b/f, so I'm unlikely to come visiting

LT, of the "tongue-in-cheek, twisting Trevor's words" class

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    He'd probably like some nice glossy pictures of your pretty self

Aww, thank you.

Actually, I've already done the photo thing - I got prints of his favourite pictures of me and put them in a simple manly frame (black, metal, very utilitarian) for him, and I have some more prints that I'll be sending to him shortly as a surprise.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    I mighta suggested that, but she's already got a b/f, so I'm unlikely to come visiting

Hey, feel free to swing by for a visit anytime, LT, my door is always open. I've got lots of junk food, violent video games and guy-movies. Although, at 4 years old, you might be a little young for me.

• trevor
    trevor

Looks like you’re through the door LT!

Super-Becka I thought a bottle of scotch was one drink.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    *grunt* bikerchic smart. Give good advice.

*POUNDS CHEST* ***belches*** leaves room........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit