An Especially Stupid Watchtower Issue (Mar 15, 06)

by metatron 74 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Okay I will buy a kingdom hall and tell them it is going to be a new church called "The church of ex-Jehovah Witnesses". Or call it "Church of Apostates"

Do you think they will deny me ? I'd sue the crap out of them if they did...

• jws
    jws

My first kingdom hall was sold after a quick-build. I don't know how the history of ownership went after that, but at one time there was a sign on the door for a group calling themselves "Jehovahs Christian Witnesses".

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    However, when the Watchtower was exposed in an alliance with the UN, they offered the excuse that they needed

access to UN documents. When have you ever heard of a prostitute whoring herself for a library card?

I mentioned that in my DA letter when I told them that the skankiest of crack whores would not sell themselves that cheaply.

W

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Lions' Performance Was Deceptive
    AllAfrica.com, Washington - 3 hours ago
    ... Our national team is the only political party to which every Cameroonian adheres, including the Jehovah Witnesses who dapple in politics. ...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Prince is going to be such a downfall in Jdubness

Prince was raised as a Seven Day Adventist (so I heard). He'll, probably, see that the truth ain't all it's made up to be in due time.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Nice one Danny!

• Think
    Think

JW Cult is nothing more that multilevel marketing scheme, The AmwayTower.

They just buy and sell, you have to buy magaziness and sell to others, together with False Dream and Hope.

• lighthouse1956
  • lighthouse1956
  • Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Who wrote this study article? Can I name the person? ......Can't work on anything unless the Elders give the ok, huh? What a laugh! The WTB&TS have promoted MORE FALSE religions than the average person! Think about the United Nations and the "brother-hood" of churches???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit