JH
    And how do you cope living with cat

I'm a big rat

Your cat is probably ascared of the AfterShock

This is what she looks like when I fart

• serendipity
    serendipity

Do you REALLY want to know?

When I was around 6 my mother had to go on a low salt diet because of her blood pressure and stopped using salt when cooking our meals. I missed the salt, so I would eat boogers with dinner.

I'm sure that qualifies as TMI - too much information.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hey Seren

That would have raised your mums blood pressure!!

I have so many embarrassing habits... I'm not going to tell.

One though,is talking too much after a coupla strong coffees. I catch myself wizzing along with the other person not getting a word in!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I always put my right shoe on first. I have been known, even when a jw, to take my left shoe off again if i accidentally put it on first. stupid huh?

I am also a bit embarassed about my name - I'm not in ANY doubt now about the wt. It's bs

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm afraid of craneflies. I won't go in the garage if I know theres one in there. And I'm scared to death to walk in our lawn in the summer because I know those buggers are hiding in there.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have a huge phobia of ....... hmmm, mebbe I shouldn't tell you or you'll scare me.

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

My householder and I started laughing hysterically during our talk. Imagine the congregations stares as we had to leave the stage, I am only glad I didn't pee my panties.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    When I was around 6 my mother had to go on a low salt diet because of her blood pressure and stopped using salt when cooking our meals. I missed the salt, so I would eat boogers with dinner.

LOL! wow.

I HAVE to get the extra strength anti-persperant because if I don't, my armpits sweat really really bad even if it's not hot. ugh, I hate it.

-Doodle-V

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmmm, okay I got one.....I caused both a fire and a flood in my apartment (on separate occasions). And both occurred when I was out of the house. Imagine coming home and seeing firefighers leaving your place after putting out the fire, or coming home with water gushing out your front door!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Weak bladder. I once had an "accident" just after a long drive and just before a job interview. I stopped at a gas station, threw out my nylons and underthings, and covered over the spot on my dress with my suit-jacket. I went to the job interview "commando". I got the job, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit