Tell me something embarrasing about yourself

by doodle-v 46 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Doodle V. I once fell 25 feet from off a ladder while working in a garage, who's name will go unmentioned. I was doing a job, trying to put up a pneumatic airline that was hooked up in the ceiling. One of my wanna' be funny, Ha Ha M&F'rs of a fellow employee sprayed me with water from a squirt bottle, that wasn't the problem so much as the ladder just gave way underneath me.

I fell like giant bird, straight down. Luckily I happened to fall, even from that height, just perfectly enough to where I didn't do any serious harm to myself. It was funny, yes, at least I can see other people viewing the situation and why they would laugh their asses off. My ego as well as my behind was bruised, but I shook it off.

In hindsight, my co-workers stated that if it had been them, they would've waited for an ambulance to pick them up. Lawsuit Lawsuit, worker's compensation.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Another Most Embrassing Moment

• Chimene
    Chimene

I started to blast Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit when to Jdubs came to my house last Thanksgiving morning, LOL

• damselfly
    damselfly

I am so afraid of snakes and sharks that if they come on tv I have to hide my legs on the couch behind a blanket. If I'm reading a magazine, turn a page and see these critters I have to turn the page really really quickly 'cause ya know they might "get" me.

Dams ( embarrasment queen )

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

At the front of the house where I grew up there was a garden wall which I used to stand on when I was 3 singing 'we are jehovahs witnesses'.

It doesnt get more embarassing than that lol

• kls
    kls

I got more ,,,,when my kids were small ,they got into my closet and assumed i had balloons for them to play with ( i was doing laundry in the basement) When i came upstairs they were outside with a whole box of condems and having a water balloon fight with the neighborhood kids.

Ya know what they say about pay backs,,,,,,,,,

• JH
    JH

I fart so loud, that I scare my cat.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I fart so loud, that I scare my cat.

And how do you cope living with cat...(being a rat and all!)

• kls
    kls

Your cat is probably ascared of the AfterShock

• PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2

(Link to Disclaimer about Political/Religious Neuteredness.)

But but bbbbutttt! I continually say embarrassing things about myself here! Aren't my login name and disclaimer embarrassing enough for you?! What the heck do you people want from me?! You are with the black helicopters that are constantly reminding me to cut my hair shorter so that it won't get caught in their blades, aren't you?!!! (Just joking. :P)

It was actually a good question. Now if I could just think of something embarrassing to say about me... :P

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit