Tell me something embarrasing about yourself

by doodle-v 46 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

about the only thing I can think of is I HATE maggots. If the garbage ever gets them I can't even look at them or I start gagging. It's like an uncontollable gag! EWWWW! it's so gross just thinking about it!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I started to blast Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit when to Jdubs came to my house last Thanksgiving morning, LOL

I blast ear-damagingly loud music in my car all the time. I definitely had "Break Stuff" playing one time when a new couple in my congregation pulled up right next to me, and rolled down their windows to talk. Thank Tetragod the light turned green. At my old KH, the stage used to have stairs on both sides of the platform. After my first talk (5 years old) I jumped right off the stage. I was cute though.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't remember names. I got seven006 and sixofnine mixed up once. And DH and DT. I don't think either were pleased.

On the other hand, I remember everything else about a person, any of their history they've shared, mannerisms, everything. Just don't be offended if you ever meet me and I go....whatsyourname again?

• blondie
    blondie

I never remember them...it is a protective measure or alzheimers.

Blondie

• atypical
    atypical

I count syllables. Very OCD.

10, by the way.

Plus 4

Plus 2

Plus 2

Plus 2

Plus 2

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh......

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I got caught in the revolving door of our office building (it was actually my backpack) and I had to back up to get out. Several of my co-workers were there and all of them nearly peed their pants laughing at me. All day long it was "hey V-watch out for the door next time" and when we went downstairs for lunch it they were like "Better hold the door for V! hahahahahha" *sigh* I laughed it off, but inside I felt like such an idiot. That was two weeks ago and people are still talking about it. It's going to be awhile before I live this down.

-Doodle-V

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At work we communicate with walky talkies. The other night I called someone, and asked if the Pizza was here, and when they responded in the affirmative, I said "I'm going on lunch". THen I turned around and saw the general manager doubled over in laughter. He ate some pizza too.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Remember, Blondie, when I got Russell and Rutherford mixed up?

• prophecor
    prophecor

All right, one more work related horror story. I was working in a mental health group home, several years ago and needed to use the john. I didn't want to do any travelling so I used the one in the small closet like area where the main office was. I had a seat, but when I went to get up, the toilet became dis-logged from the floor, spewing water everywhere. It took us three hours to find the shut off valve for the water. Having called the site supervisor at 2am in the morning. It was a really, really embarrassing moment.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I scratch my ass in public

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit