Tell me something embarrasing about yourself

by doodle-v 46 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I'll start..

I talk to myself. A lot. I'll even hold full blown conversations.

-Doodle-V

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

ok, i'll reply to my own thread which is really lame i know. I think that is pretty embarassing.

I'm also bow legged.

-Doodle-V

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I used to believe in the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses as speaking for God... So very ashamed...

J

• lola28
    lola28

Ants scare me.

Ewww ants.

lola

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm scared of the dark. I have night lights plugged in every room.... Also I can't sleep if my closet door isn't completely shut.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I get star struck. I admit it..................I get all excited when I see a celebrity, and embarrass everyone who is with me.

I was in LA once on business (1995) with a woman associate, and there was a banquet at our hotel, attended by loads and loads of celebrities. I embarrassed her so badly, she wanted to hit me. But............there was Brad Pitt, Kirstie Alley, Parker Stevenson, Christian Slater, Jeff Goldblum, Lori Laughlin, even President Clinton. I try to be nonchalant, but just can't do it.

I also saw Melanie Griffiths at the Century City Mall, across from the hotel, but no one paid any attention to her at all, so I just watched her walk by. She is really tall.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Also I can't sleep if my closet door isn't completely shut.

LMFAO....Me either!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't give enough to charities.

• kls
    kls

Well ya know when you are firmly planted on the throne ,well i have the heels up and almost on my toes

Is that embarrasing enough for ya,? but this is just between you and me ,,,,,,right?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm really scared of birds... Like embarrassingly so... I've thrown myself down on the ground in the middle of the street because a bird flew to close. Generally though I just scream really loud when they come to close and all these people notice...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit