What you think is the worst the WTS has done?

by DannyBloem 56 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

To deceive flim-flam and con millions of followers that they will not grow old and die so they can plunder the followers assets (time money education quality of life)-Danny Haszard

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the worst thing it has done is piss off Danny Haszard.

ABSOLUTELY!

They have done this so well that I am left with little doubt they could use their triggers in a largely successful mass suicide order. Whether they ever use their authority in that way or not, the fact that they could is a big motivator for me to take them out.

I'm always wondering about that. Can they, or can't they. I wonder. The blood doctrine shows maybe they can, but they that is more or less passive. Active suicide? I think many will reject or oppose that, but....

The old Kool-Aid solution? The interesting thing about that is that so MANY in the bOrg are there to preserve family relationships and are just going through the motions - a directive like suicide would be a huge leap. Not to say that their influence over the R/F doesn't give them incredible power. Members committing suicide would not be in the WTS interest. Jonestown happened because one mentally unbalanced person was able to isolate and then intimidate a group of followers to the point of suicide and murder. The WTS has the checks and balances of the GB of 12 men.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Lots of wacky religions out there that believe all sorts of wacky things, but the JW shunning and blood doctrines are dangerous death dealing doctrines causing loss of life and family and so much pain and agony. This is the worst.

cybs

• Odrade
    Odrade

#1 Killing people in Malawi with their "neutrality" edicts, while hypocritically allowing political subterfuge and bribery in Mexico
    #2 Killing people with their misguided blood, transplantation and vaccination policies
    #3 Killing people with their cruel shunning policies
    #4 Protecting pedophiles with their two witness rule to "keep Jehovah's name clean"
    #5 Breaking up families and friendships with their "principles" about associating with "worldly people."

That's it for now...

• greendawn
    greendawn

Their grandiose audacious claim that they were selected by god to have exclusive authority over all His belongings on earth, and their accusations against the early christian martyrs that their sacrifices don't mean anything because they were all apostates.

• blondie
    blondie
    #1 Killing people in Malawi with their "neutrality" edicts, while hypocritically allowing political subterfuge and bribery in Mexico

#2 Killing people with their misguided blood, transplantation and vaccination policies

#3 Killing people with their cruel shunning policies

#4 Protecting pedophiles with their two witness rule to "keep Jehovah's name clean"

#5 Breaking up families and friendships with their "principles" about associating with "worldly people."

Double Ditto

Blondie

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Millions now living will never die.

This bullsh-t which they served up as a main course to so many, My mother included. Now she's dying and I have to watch it. She always wanted to make it through alive. So much for their 1914 crap. The lies, the lies are what make me sick to my stomach.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    - What you think is the worst the WTS has done?

When she climbed aboard the back of the 'wild beast', began to become the great whore she always wanted to be in 1992.

When the wild beast takes a shyte, she will be doo-doo droplets in the waste stream.

Jeff

• Undecided
    Undecided

Controlling peoples lives by claiming to be God's faithful slave when they are just a bunch of old men living in Brooklyn. Demanding your complete obedience even though they have been wrong on every "truth" they have ever taught.

Ken P.

• FairMind
    FairMind

The worst thing they have done IMO is misrepresent who they are and then use the misrepresentation to harm people's lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit