JW hypocrisy

by rick1199 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gynesz
    Gynesz

Apparently Jehovah likes ex-JW's that come back again, more than JW's that have been "loyal" all their life.

JW's are told be nice people and act kindly to non-JW's (especially if there's a chance that they can make those people join them), yet they're told to believe that everyone, except for JW's, will die pretty horrible deaths "when" Armageddon comes.

- Gynesz

• Chimene
    Chimene

A JW man lets his wife be the provider for the house hold.

Quote: A man that does not provide his family with food and shelter, is like that of a man with no faith.

And this same JW man is going door to door

• Think
    Think

Misleading people into believing that this is True religion approved by God. That JW are holy.

I experienced their holines on my skin personally.

I was Physically abused and atacked By JW many times, for no reason at all, to many times to count. Not to mention mental and emotional abuse.

THIS IS THE TRUTH.

So much for JW holiness.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    A JW man lets his wife be the provider for the house hold.

Quote: A man that does not provide his family with food and shelter, is like that of a man with no faith.

And this same JW man is going door to door

I had (not personally) but within my familie the same experience. Pioneering caused enough poverty to keep their children from school.

• Think
    Think

MidwichCuckoo, I like your point.

The Brainwasher # 1 magazine is inspired by overdose of spirit from Jack Denial.

Is inspired as much as New Yor Times and Enron manual how to still money legally, and take epmloyees retirement for their enjoyment.

They are as much inspired as Hitler was, and his book Mein Kampf.

• joelbear
    joelbear

for me materialism is the biggest hypocrisy both by the org and by individual witnesses.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Think,

I also do not know what "GH" means. Since I don't know what it is, I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about not being in it. The frustration of not knowing may very well push me over the edge and I will fall into the sort of mental loop that Lewis Black (popular comedian) claims leads to a brain aneurysm (e.g. "If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.")

Please let me know what GH means so I don't risk an untimely death this evening.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Chimene
    Chimene
    I had (not personally) but within my familie the same experience. Pioneering caused enough poverty to keep their children from school.

My husband just didn't want a boss telling him what to do, he was a jerk. On top of that, emotionally abusive. He was a born and raised JW, what a crock

• liberatedwoman
    liberatedwoman

My ex was a MS in good standing, and an auxiliary pioneer - while refusing to pay court ordered child support for our four children. I wrote a letter to the elders of his congregation (out of state) and attached all relevant legal documents - including a statement from the court of the amount owed. Nothing was ever done....I'm sure he somehow convinced the body of elders that he had no need to pay legally ordered support since I had DA'd myself when I filed for divorce. He even remarried (a large and lavish wedding) in the KH..to a godly sister, who wrote letters to my children offering to be their "spiritual mother"..YECCCCCHHHHHHHHHH.

Needless to say, my 4 children, though up to our divorce regular at meeting etc etc, now have NO time at all for talk of "the Truth" and their only contact with their father for a full 10 years was the occassional long letter from him full of rambling preaching and exhortation to "stay close to Jehovah" or risk eternal destruction. (and yes, I'm SURE he counted the time he took writing to them as FS hours).

Bitter? Me?? well, perhaps just a little, LOL

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Bitter? Me?? well, perhaps just a little, LOL

Amen to that! I know I am! One huge bitter biznatch, LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit