AuldSoul

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Looking forward to more of your posts!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the Board, Black Pearl!
    I hope you learn as much here as I have!

CountryGuy

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Welcome Blackpearl.

It really does all get better with a little time and distance from the Org.

• skyman
  • onesong
    onesong

Welcome Black Pearl !!! Great 1st post--look forward to hearing more.

I couldn't agree more with your comment about the woman at the store---it's a smile that comes from the heart, where true humanity resides.

How different from the forced facade we've had to live with.

• kls
    kls

Hello and welcome

<.................... Can you say ,AWWWW

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    It's been about eight months since I've been to a meeting. After eight months, how many people do you think have called me to see if I was dead or alive

Welcome, I can relate to this, Its been well over a year for me, and yet no calls or visits. Sad isn't it. Looking forward to more of your posts.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Welcome to the board BlackPearl!

Your thoughts are well put. Hope to get to know you some more. Enjoy your stay!

Meagan

• mouthy
    mouthy

the leaves that fall from the trees in the autumn are very messy to look upon after all the hard work I've put into the yard to make it look beautiful for the summer, but if I appreciate that those messy leaves, if left alone, they too have a purpose.

WELCOME Friend ...I like the way you explain things - maybe I have fallen of the tree of the WT,I did for awhile become a "dead leaf"But when I found the REAL truth apart from the WT,, I became "Compost" & was able to help others see the light at the end of the WT tunnell> I believe the WAY is Christ. Please post more I like your way of thinking Welcome!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit