What did you change in your "look" to show your rebellion?

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would wear short skirts (not that short - just above the knee). Then the last time I was in a hall I wore pants.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

mrsjones

Then the last time I was in a hall I wore pants.

You rebel, you!

• delilah
    delilah

by the time I was a senior I weighed 215 pounds with a 20" neck and arms to match,

Ow Ow, Big Dog..... sweet.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Put a Chinese emblem on the rear window of my vehicle that says FAITH along with a Jesus Fish. You ought to see the looks I get from the 3 dubs that arrive to pick up their work supplies and have to park behind me in the line.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Swastika on the forehead and a Kandoekoe piercing in the shape of the cross.

They asked me to keep them both covered, and was there any reason I shouldn't be recommended as a ministerial servant. I couldn't grow my hair long enough to do that much of a combover, and I'm certainly not going to start wearing pants, so here I am.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I once wore trousers to the meeting

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Darth,

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Tom Cruise?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Man Divided, welcome to the forum!

• divejunkie
    divejunkie

I didn't change anything permanent. I changed the way I dress a little bit - as much as I can without looking like a ho.

My husband grew a goatee. His sister and elder husband were "apalled" by his action. Whatever!

• witnessscorn
    witnessscorn

First I was caring Crisi of Conscience around in public. Now that I'm done with it I have grown a beard. And am talk to people in my area who are labled apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit