What did you change in your "look" to show your rebellion?

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Bleaching hair (hey it's a process!!) Then adding nice little ruby highlights Piercing nose. Getting a second tattoo (maybe a third)

so far I've gotten my belly pierced, started smoking some pot, started cursing more because it seems to make me feel better in certain situations, learned how to say NO to people and mean it. I don't have the people pleasing disease anymore. Next is my nost piercing and then some tattoos

Sounds really Hot! Pics Pics

• THE FROG
    THE FROG
    Welcome, The Frog! Tell us more about yourself.

Thanks Gill.

I used to be on this site as myself, I looked a lot like a tadpole. I did a lot of heavy in depth posts about the JWs.

I decided to metamorphose into a frog. That is a big word for a frog and not easy to do. I want a fresh start as a frog. To splash in new ponds and eat fresh slugs and have fun.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I guess growing a goatee and shaving hair would have been the evident solution...but being a woman is problematic.lol

1.Wear skirts that "aren`t appropriate"

2.Wear jewellery of pagan origins

3.Make sure to wear pants if I go for a walk on a Saturday morning (wouldn`t want someone to think I`m going door to door.)

4. No more pantyhoose!!

• Golf
    Golf

Mine is in the mind, my attitude, I don't think of them. I will not give them the satisfaction of taking up 'anymore' of my time!!!!!!!!

Golf

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Frog, welcome back!

• mandivided
    mandivided

Well first off, I was always getting "counseled" when my sideburns would go below my ears....and I always wanted to grow a goatee. So I did right after I was df'ed.

• lucifer
    lucifer

I wore clothes that were not to big(loose) and stylish *gasp* although my dad still doesn't approve lol

• Alakzam
    Alakzam

Ahhh, first I stopped wearing dresses. Realizing this was foolish, instead I wore dresses that were much shorter in length. Next came the little Nalle Pooh tattoo on my ankle. Last...the tongue piercing.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I had to wait a bit. I was working a job with stringent dress and grooming codes as well. Once I was free of both, I grew my hair to my shoulders and like prettymuch every man, threw away my razor for a while.

Later on, I cut my hair (because I think I look better), shaved down to a soul patch, got one ear and both nipples pierced, got my first tattoo, and clenched a pipe between my teeth.

• Chimene
    Chimene

They all know my divorce isn't final, even though I left my husband a year ago. Well!!!! I am dating someone, and I parade him all over town in front of them, ooohhhhh how evil am I!!!! haahaaaa!!! bumped into several of them with him, if looks could kill, I would most certainly be dead, LOLOLOLOL

For all their crappy treatment, makes me feel wonderful that I pissed them off!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit