Our friend PUTERNUT has died

by Nathan Natas 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Nina, thank you for what you said...and the manner in which you said it.

Eduardo...never mind. Nina's already said it.

• Swan
    Swan

I am so saddened to hear this. I haven't been here for a while due to a deep depression, and then I come back to find this news about Puternut. We had some nice conversations. I know he was going through a very difficult time due to his estrangement from his family, especially his daughters. I had wished him only the best with his move to Maui.

A person wonders what more they might have done to help prevent it. What can you do to keep it from happening again? You feel so inadequate in the face of such pain.

You wonder what you can do to prevent it from happening to yourself, the next time the long shadow dims the world and the lucid thoughts dance like light beams just out of your mental reach, with only irrational nonsensical ideas close enough to cling to.

Aeternum vale Puternut.

Tammy

• avishai
    avishai

Just looking thru old posts... Miss you man...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes he is missed by me too

• shamus100
    shamus100

How horrible! Missed this thread...

Absolutely terrible! Poor fellow. I wished I could have helped. I remember his threads quite well.

It makes one wonder how many have done themselves in that we don't know about.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Puternut was a good guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at at least one apostafest.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

With the closing of JWD, I've been thinking about Puternut lately.

Thanks for the bump.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Many tears were shed here in England,

Ari you are still missed and mourned

• Black Sheep
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Black Sheep! I was just reading through this thread last night, as well as the other one called "Sad news from Maui" which also discussed Puternut's (Ari) suicide. Hard to believe it has been over 6 years.

Who knows, perhaps Puternut and Oompa have just met on the other side!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit