Elders sting operation on myspace

by troubled mind 41 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

This reminds me of the story in Ray Franz book about the brothers spying on a sister (I think she was df'd already) having company over her house. They were hiding out in a van with newspaper on the windows with a little peep hole for the camera. They were trying to catch some witnesses that might have visited. The police were called. It was so funny. Just goes to show you how low they will go.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm sure the van parked outside with newspapers on the windows and a peep hole didn't tip her off, LOL.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard the apostate spoiler at Xanga http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=825&s=2 Click here

Jehovah's Witnesses » xanga - DannyHaszard - sign out
    Blogring members (total: 464) browse members: Next »

Recently Updated By Join Date By Username
    Call_Me_Rissa
    You really don't want me to start...
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 10:45 AM - joined group 5/26/2004
    rubberduckie4567
    Hi, im rachel and i love electronics!!!! My favorites r the computer and the T.V and c.d players (music)!!! i like horses monkeys tigers and reptiles. I love music, it awesome!!!!!
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 10:38 AM - joined group 12/28/2005
    selenasking
    The world may end in 2011. In the meantime I'd marry Jessica Alba, Jaci Velasquez, etc.
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 10:13 AM - joined group 10/8/2003
    rianne16
    hi! im rianne mendiola. 17 years old. studying in ac... dunno what to say anymore... bye!
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 8:30 AM - joined group 11/29/2005
    ice_zippie
    a brand new life is ahead of us. we need to fight for it. yup, let's go...
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 8:00 AM - joined group 6/21/2004
    Mallory486
    My name is Mallory. A couple things about me real quick: In '04 I graduated and got married. In '05 I had a baby girl named Delta. In '06... wait I'm getting ahead of myself. Read my Xanga and find out what will happen. :c) Ha ha
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 7:25 AM - joined group 12/11/2005
    DannyHaszard
    I was 'born in' 1957 to hard core pioneer parents who were reviled for getting 'knocked up' with your's truly. My family started out broken by the watchtower and stayed poor, we lived hand to mouth and the watchtower ruled us with an iron fist. Had a brutal time going to school during the 'better dead than red' super nationalism of the early 1960's. I got beat up in the school yard while the WT leaders who ran my show and made my rules had personal bodyguards. They made us all dysfunctional with their 1975 fiasco (it's all your fault for serving jehover for a date) Damn you Watchtower psychopath annointed baldhead flunky tyrants -------- Danny Haszard Bangor Maine
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 5:55 AM - joined group 1/25/2006
    coronabeer4eva
    My name is bryan. I love supra's, MKIV to be exact, i dont own one, but i got alot of friends who race/own them. this is my xanga, and i can say what I WANT TO SAY. A LIL info about me, i'm 21 hispanic i for Toyota. I'm a Jehova's witness, but if it bugs ya????????? Go fly a kite.
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 2:08 AM - joined group 6/8/2005
    xAllada_Dust
    Aboot me. I'm Marla, read my xanga for more about me.
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 12:57 AM - joined group 1/30/2006
    Crazy_Cool_Psycho_Bratt
    I'm me! Anything else you wanna know, you can ask. "=0) I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you're one too, leave a comment and let me know you were here! :)
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 12:19 AM - joined group 3/25/2005
    x_Princess91Oox
    sum things about mei is dat i like chilling with ma friendz...i like to going shopping..and i like sportz....if u wanna noe more about mei u juss have to go ma xanga..ariite...ariite...
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 12:11 AM - joined group 8/17/2004
    KPS_0289
    My name is Kendal and im from Texas . Im 16 and about 5''4'' and if theres anything elce u wanna know about me dont hesatate 2 ask.
    Site last updated 2/5/2006 at 12:10 AM - joined group 6/19/2005
    xXkingofdablingXx
    Your average Chinese guy, except a bit dumber and weirder.
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 9:48 PM - joined group 10/17/2005
    BehindABlackVeil
    I thought it was just a dream. Who knows maybe that’s all it was. When you left me here to defend for myself after you said you would always be there, but you ran away from being scared and these things you left with me make me have such horrible memories. Thinking that you ever cared. When I see your dead eyes, I weep in fright that you will never be back. I’m here standing next to remains, It’s only me all alone. So where are you now? I dreamt this dream millions times before, but who knows if I was dreaming at all.
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 9:15 PM - joined group 4/3/2005
    TM49
    I'ma DJ! Check me out @ http://www.audiri.com/DJ_Tan_Man
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 9:01 PM - joined group 10/4/2005
    finemunkychychy
    hey whassup my name is Chynna (pronounced like china) i am fun,funny,crazy, and outgoing i love music,fashion,looking at tight cars, volleyball, hanging out with friends, watching tv, and talking on the phone(lots of stuff) OH YEAH AND OF COURSE GETTING ON AOL
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 9:01 PM - joined group 12/7/2005
    omg__pokemon
    i dont care, you dont even know me.
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 8:08 PM - joined group 12/31/2005
    jastay789
    This ya girl Jasmine aka Jazzy...I'm about 5'4", medium brown skinned, Junior in high school, and just livin' life. I have dreams of becoming a songwriter/sound engineer...I've been singing for about 5 years and writing for about 3...Hopefully in a couple years I'll have my album out, but only time will tell...I am studying to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses (and I'm proud of it) and I hope to get baptized after I turn 18...I was raised in the truth and I plan to stay in it until the day that this system ends, or I die, which ever comes first...but um, please believe it's all about that Class of '07 and those July babies because July is the best month in the WORLD! If you know me come and tell me how you REALLY feel about me at: http://www.blunttruthgame.com/takesurvey.cfm?uid=6798531
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 7:31 PM - joined group 6/24/2005
    xAlexRocksx
    I'm special ^_^ (hahahahahaha)
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 6:53 PM - joined group 10/5/2005
    itstillisnotme
    You will just have to find out no way I can type all of my innerworkings inside of this box! Come and vist I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses (almost...). Confused about the direction my life will take.
    Site last updated 2/4/2006 at 6:40 PM - joined group 2/7/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses BlogRing for Young Adults 92 members here i strongly recommend not contacting as they are mostly minors look but don't contact

• sf
    sf

Yes weds and sally. Last night on MSNBC {cable}, "To Catch A Predator III" was on and the stings were getting much more progressive. Dateline and Perverted-Justice.com, had the police hide out strategically this time, to catch the perverts as they left the decoy house. It was brilliant! This one guy went running out of the house and the cops nailed him!

DATELINE KICKS SERIOUS ASS!

The most disturbing thing though, watching this, was knowing that there are soooooo many pervs out there, waiting to pounce. It's absolutely sickening. And how many parents still don't get it, how vulnerable their kids are on the net.

Incidently, it will air again tonight @8pm. Check your local listings. It's two hours. I highly recommend if you have kids on the superhighway, you and they need to watch this together.

My teen is not allowed on the net basically ever. Only for school and only with me a few feet away and me knowing every single place she may click on.

sKally

• Elsewhere
  • one bad apple
    one bad apple

Hi,I'm new, this is my first post. It would be totally cool if we could find that elders account on my space. We could send him sexy pics and friend requests. Everybody wants to feel important.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi one bad apple, welcome to the forum!

Are you suggesting entrapment to catch the elders?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Danny - there is a very frightening question when joining...

You are about to join Jehovah's Witnesses. To confirm that you'd like to join, please click "Yes - Join".

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=MySpace.com&btnG=Search+News Biggie news development Must click link Police investigate whether assaults sparked by MySpace.com HARTFORD, Conn. -- Police are investigating whether as many as seven teenage Middletown girls have been sexually assaulted by men they met through the popular Web site MySpace.com.

Users of the social networking site create profiles that can include photos, personal information and even cell phone numbers. t is a predator's dream come true, this Web site," said Middletown Police Sgt. Bill McKenna. "Because not only can you see them, but you can see their friends. You can find out where they go to middle school and high school."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit