Flood/Bristlecone Pine: For bible believers: please answer

by skyman 50 Replies latest jw friends

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Kind of reminds me of a quote attributed to Magellan: "The Church says the Earth is flat, yet I have seen her round shadow on the Moon during an eclipse, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church."

• skyman
    skyman

Blondie love your quote how true it is.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

So now tree rings don't form each year, because it is inconvenient to the reptiles at Brothel.

Maybe if we cut the tops off their heads and count the rings, we could prove they are actually bristle cone pines that have lived way too long.

Actually dendochronology is a very reliable method of dating wooden remains up to 10 000 years.

HB

• skyman
    skyman

Blondie I just emailed some JW's with your Watchtower quotes and also the 100% provable truth proving the age of the trees. I can not believe they would actually even dare too comment about the trees. Truly amazing thanks for your post I will get many miles of fun out of this.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    Bible believers, please answer

...hey that would be me then.

So what do you want me to answer?

You don't truly think that we bible believers believe there was really a worldwide flood do you? You're kidding, aren't you?

• skyman
    skyman

Yes I do think most bible believers believe this. Some are smart enough to know it had to be a local flood most will argue right down to their dieing breath it was Global. So Jaffa do you think it happened at all that is even a local flood? Do you think anyone other than Noah's family survived?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

evidence can be manufactured and/or skewed. Can we really trust academia or the establishment when it is monopolized? Like the media is monopolized.

• skyman
    skyman

Rig Roy I am not sure what you are suggesting? Are you implying that the media is lying about the age of the trees?

• VM44
    VM44

Also to be noted are the artic and antarctic ice core samples that contain gas samples of the atmosphere going back thousands of years.

Has The Watchtower an answer concerning those samples as well?

--VM44

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The technicallity of this issue you bring up is complex and would have to be examined closely, in order for me to come to a conclusion on. The media is a monopoly. In Canada one or two families (with an agenda) own the media. In the US it is 3 families. I do not trust one damn thing they say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit