Advance Copy of the "New Light" article - August 15, 2006 Watchtower!

by AK - Jeff 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wombat
    wombat

So glad to see you back Ozzie. I missed you

Mate....Have you noticed that it every time someone totally agrees with another on this site, their reply invariably includes a map of Queensland?

Personally, I would prefer to see a map of Tassie.

I love thinking of those wise virgins keeping their wicks wet. Nothing beats a wet wick.

Enjoy the red. I'm having a Fourex.

P.S. Yank visitors - In Australia, a Fourex is a beer - not a condom.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Womat:

In Australia, a Fourex is a beer - not a condom.

Sounds like you need both, mate.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Dang you were good Jeff.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Dang you were good Jeff.

Well, thank you, Alwayshere! Of course, I spent best part of a half century reading and believing this sort of Watchtower nonsense, so it was easy to get into that mindset. Maybe I could start my own religion? A hazy familiarity with the idea that any number prophecy can be interpreted to an eschatological conclusion is about all one would need, judging by the number of us they had duped over the years, huh ?. Jeff

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*throws luke-warm tapioca pudding at Jeff*

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    *throws luke-warm tapioca pudding at Jeff*

That just sounds mean. In a dark room with a 'ahhhhh' sound I might think I was being soiled by a flu-laden persona. I knew of a guy that did that from a movie balcony once - only he used a can of mushroom soup. Cleared the row below him in a hurry he said. Jeff

• KW13
    KW13

DAMN IT! i didn't see tongue in cheek, i was gonna ring my mum, i thought i had finally found how to get her out

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

OMG... That is just wrong! Believe me, Jeff... As much sugar and vanilla as I put in my home made tapioca pudding, you would not think you had been 'snoogied' on. lol

J

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ok - then go ahead and 'throw' it on me. Just make sure you throw it in a bowl with a nice sprinkle of nutmeg on top.

Jeff

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Oh, man. I am sitting shaking mad because I thought it was true. Called my mom and all. Funny, very funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit