Advance Copy of the "New Light" article - August 15, 2006 Watchtower!

by AK - Jeff 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cab1000
    cab1000

Ha Ha Ha...

Very well written though. Well done.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Jeff [of the tongue in cheek class - but I wouldn't put it past them]

Damn... I knew it was too good to be true!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - just a joke - but I really would not doubt they could come up with something like this. I tried to put on my best 'Watchtoweresque' thought patterns while I composed.

Jeff

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh Jeff you scallywag you!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Jeff: The Writing Dep't just called for you. They're short-handed and don't have time to train someone. Are you available?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Good job. You had me fooled.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway
    In the modern day era of Jehovah’s name people this unfortunate speculation has lead at times to those individuals, so distraught with what they thought were clear indications of the ‘end’, that some lost heart and even left Jehovah’s modern day ark of salvation. Looking back, we see that it was not the failing of Jehovah, nor of his chosen ‘slave’, that lead to such heartbreak. No, it was the needless speculation for a quick resolution to this evil and oppressive system that lead to such.

That's when i knew it had to be a joke. They wouldn't come even that close to admitting error.. I doubt we will see another "OH MY GOD IT"S THE END" type of new light from here till their death. I think they realize what a mistake it would be if they were wrong. We also won't see a, "Oh it's way out," statement either, don't want the R&F to lose faith.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Holy Crappola! You f*#%ers had me going there for a minute. LOL, masterful. The JW lingo is so detailed that it would make the Writing Department® proud!

• Clam
    Clam

Excellent stuff Jeff - it deserves posting around the net.

2014 - millions living at that time may probably never die!

Also this means I'm not living in a time of judgement so if I die in the next 8 years I could be resurrected.. ... yay !!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damnit!

I might as well be a fish flopping around in your boat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit