Advance Copy of the "New Light" article - August 15, 2006 Watchtower!

by AK - Jeff 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby

Gawd.... reading this thread was funny! Reading this thread made me realise how "sloppy" we read threads.

Many that posted must have only scanned the opening thread as they missed entirely the 'tongue in cheek" comment and the "I wouldn't put it past them" line. Shame on you illiterate ex-dub, window washin brain bastards!

Poor little SunnyGal STILL believes it and has probably called her whole damn family and chewed all their date settin arses out. She mighta realised it by now and is hidin in some closet.

Also we learned many do not read others posts.... or they wouldn't be askin dumbass questions about the whole fake deal like they did/are doing.

I even saw this thread posted on another board asking if anyone heard about a new dub date. They obviously didn't read it ALL either. Are JWs predicting 2014 as a new date?

Anyway....I'm only chewin everyone's arses out cuz I'm usually the dumb bastard who makes a dummy out of myself by not informing myself before posting.

Gumby.....of the I smoke what Sunnygal does class

• Tyre
    Tyre

They set the date after reading this web site

http://space.about.com/cs/asteroids/a/2003qq47impacta.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit