Advance Copy of the "New Light" article - August 15, 2006 Watchtower!

by AK - Jeff 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wombat - I just hope Brooklyn doesn't see it and print it - then I would have a hell of a lot explainin' to do then....

Jeff

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Jeff,

It would mean you had become the "faithful & discreet slave" class all on your own!

Can I have your autograph?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No Ozzie, I kept looking and could not find 'slave-class' in the scripture. Whew! I wouldn't want that responsibility.

But I met a few of those guys before. They were quite proud of it too.

Jeff

• Rook
    Rook

The Shepards that feed themselves (JW's), just don't know when to stop the False Teachings. They really need to KEEP THEIR EYE'S UPON JESUS.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There always has to be a carrot at the end of the stick, apparently after the 1995 generation change a lot of dubs lost their motivation and the company performance went down so now they devised another way to motivate their unpaid employees towards an improved performance. And all the more so because the promise is so near, only 8 years away.

They have falsely cried out "wolf" too many times to be believed.

• wombat
    wombat

Jeff....uh uh.....it's happening. I am going to love watching this post tonight.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day wombat,

I'm just finishing a simply glorious bottle of 2002 shiraz and am just ready to see any "new light".

Cheers and cheers again, Ozzie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I'm just finishing a simply glorious bottle of 2002 shiraz and am just ready to see any "new light".

You simply must name the brand. And is it ?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    is it ;?

Yep.

I've known the winemaker (from Margaret River, WA) for many years. His wines are certainly Gold medal but sadly for many, they're not available in stores, only on consignment as a Private Bin job.

Ohhh, it feels so good!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well, poop. I would love to pull up a chair and clink a glass with you.

Name a good Shiraz I can get right here in the states - I see a lot of them - but don't know one from another.

Jeff

I have a bottle of Yellow Tail - but I think it is a cheap wine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit