Advance Copy of the "New Light" article - August 15, 2006 Watchtower!

by AK - Jeff 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Seriously though, if they want to survive and hold onto the 'eschatological' base, they must move prophecy and it's fulfillment closer to home somehow. How easier than to jump forward 100 years from 1914 to 2014 somehow.

Willy - I would take up the offer for the writing dept - but #1 I can't lie all the time and feel good about myself. #2 - I wouldn't like the company I would have to keep there in Crooklyn.

Jeff

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Looking back, we see that it was not the failing of Jehovah, nor of his chosen ‘slave’, that lead to such heartbreak. No, it was the needless speculation for a quick resolution to this evil and oppressive system that lead to such.

It's STILL not the WTS' fault..................and, they have AGAIN set a date.........while saying that they are NOT setting a date!!! What a bunch of shit........same shit, different century.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This article was written by Ciril Auliscino.........I can tell by the syntax and the use of key words he always uses...........

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Pats SunnyGal on the Head ***

Join the club baby....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    *** Pats SunnyGal on the Head ***

Join the club baby....

ROTFLMAO!!!! Jefffrey............oh Jeffrey............c'mere........I have a shoe ready for you!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    It's STILL not the WTS' fault..................and, they have AGAIN set a date.........while saying that they are NOT setting a date!!! What a bunch of shit........same shit, different century.

See, Jeff, you have some cleaning up to do...............

I wonder if this is how 1975 started?

You know, some hot shot in the Writing Department, just goofing around on a dull afternoon around 1968, thought he'd get a chuckle out of the other drones.......and forgot to tell them it was a parody.......but everyone got so excited.....he didn't have the heart....to burst the bubble.........Knorr thought he got it from Franz and Franz thought..........oh, well, you see where this is going............?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - if the writing dept calls I will have to hurry and fill in the middle. Otherwise the article is too short to fill an hour of normal bullshit!

Jeff

Sunnygal - Don't hit me with that shoe, please!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey, does anyone post any any JW websites? I would love to see what they would say if this "article" were posted.

You could say that you know someone in the Writing Department who leaked it to you.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Don't know of any - but if anyone want to do that just leave my name off - I release artistic license forthwit!

Jeff

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal - Don't hit me with that shoe, please!

I MUST, I MUST!! Besides, how do you know you might not actually enjoy it??? Bizzy, you might ACTUALLY have solved the mystery.........that is well within the plausible range............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit