Quotes update: Free to publicly comment on the action

by Quotes 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Hi Quotes,

Thank you for all that you have done. Just want to say that your site made also a difference for me. Food on therught time
    I think you must be relieved to get away with $500, even though that is still 500 to much. But then it did cost them a lot more probably

I always wonder why it was your site that theydid choose? There are worse sites.
    And now everywhere sites with old WTS quotes are being opened. Does not seem to be very effective.

DannyB

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Congratulations ~Q, and thanks for all the work that you put in to makes the site. Even though you are not allowed to keep copies of the site, it is by no means dead. I already have 5 mirrors in my favourites and I'm sure there are a lot more. Many people have also saved the mirror on their hard-drives so the site is now indestructible!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Quotes,

I am so relieved for you, although many of us here would gladly have donated something (but even then would it have been enough!).

You wrote:

The Drew Marshall show has been asking me to make another appearance, and now I can -- and will.

Could you not suggest that they interview Barbra Anderson, Danny Haszard and Shunned Father as well? This would make the show more rounded and highlight just what a heinous cult it is and why it went to great pains to try and shut you down! We need to keep up the momentum.

Congratulations to your law firm, too! What a great bunch of sympathetic lawyers. They deseve as much praise and free advertising that we can give them! They've done you proud - and by implication, the rest of us, too - so they should be supported (we could well need them again!). Could you not get your lawyers to be interviewed on the show, also? They would make a GREAT job of highlighting Watchtower's insidious hold over its members! We need to keep the pressure on!

We are all so pleased for you and your family! It can't have been easy for any of you!

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well done, pal. You certainly went out with a bang!!!

They tried to step on a cockroach and the result was a swarm (I'll refrain from singing some crumby lyric about bees being molested ). They are reaping the wind.

I'm glad, too, to hear that your legal folks were so reasonable with their costs. As you rightly say, it could have been prohibitive, and this has definitely been the right course of action.

If you're ever in Scotland I'll buy ya a drink

• Legolas
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Great deal. Glad it is the rear view mirror now.

I think it truly hilarious that your work is now available in places the borg cannot reach. God is with those who uphold right, I truly believe that, and the WTS was the big looser here. Any publicity is good publicity they say. And this is getting alot of press. Like you stated, more people are now aware of what you did than ever before. Like trying to put out a gasoline fire with water. Hoorah for the good guys.

Jeff

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I still wish they would have left you alone but at least your site is mirrored all over the country.

BTTT.

• jgnat
    jgnat

More about EPIDEMICS. http://www.gladwell.com/

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Job well done Quotes.

Never feel bad about the tactical retreat. You may have lost that battle, but if you Google "watchtower quotes" you'll see the war is far for over.

All of us here on JWD (well, JDub apologists aside) are proud to have associated with you.

Take care.

steve

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

QUOTES:

You are one of my heroes; I made the exit much quicker and less painfully by virtue of YOUR SITE and the way you only quoted the WT.

Pat yourself on the back.

P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit