Quotes update: Free to publicly comment on the action

by Quotes 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• elliej
    elliej

Quotes, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I wanted to offer you a personal thanks. Your site was instrumental in helping me see the Society for what it really is, and it was your site that helped me show my husband the same. You have no idea what this has done for our lives. Thanks.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Good going guy! Press on!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Shazard
    Shazard

Quotes, thanks for your work. I managed to get running mirror site too. Thanks for your work. God using you gave us very powerfull wepon against WT

• sf
    sf

{{{{ Most Excellent }}}}

Could you not suggest that they interview Barbra Anderson, Danny Haszard and Shunned Father as well? This would make the show more rounded and highlight just what a heinous cult it is and why it went to great pains to try and shut you down!

I'd like to suggest he seek out Kerry Louderback-Wood as well. Barb can get you in touch with her directly.

We need to keep up the momentum.

alt

sKally

• Think
    Think

They are trying to do the impossible:

Shut down the TRUTH !!!

Nobody EVER DID THAT YET AND NEVER WILL !!!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

So how many othe

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Drat!

So how many other mirrors are there out there?

Randy

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Thanks for the update! I'm glad things turned out well for you and it's quite obvious the WTS can't shut down the entire internet and hide all their lies.Have you thought about contacting the large national newspapers who might be intersted in doing a write-up on your story?

Goldminer

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Glad it's all over for you now, Quotes.

As for the state of watchtower.ca, you know how slow the WTS moves when damage control isn't involved. They hopped on the UN issue within 2 days, but issuing "new light" and informing the R&F of the latest developments with property and GB members takes a long time.

• onesong
    onesong

Tha nks for everything Quotes!!!

Now that I'm an official bartender this is all on me.

I saw a story on your case in a Burlington Vt. paper. I'm only a couple hours from there, if your close enough I'll deliver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit