IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

HERE IS MY OWN NEWS FLASH:

Last night I had dinner with my elderly mother; a loyal dub since the 50's. She asked me AGAIN about her blood card, that she had not signed the new one.

I looked at her copy; she had REFUSED all the fractions and blood therapies in the appropriate boxes. I asked her why; she said:

" I DON'T KNOW, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THEM"

Kerry, my mother is a walking talking illustration of your legal thesis.

PM me please.

• gumby
    gumby

Pistoff...................priceless!

Thank you.

Gumby

• garybuss
    garybuss

Me thinks the individual Witness people are confused about what is a "personal decision" and what's a "salvation issue". The Society has never addressed this issue that I have ever seen.

This chart says 4-02 on the bottom. Who knows where it was published? Was this for the Witness people? Or was it only for the elders to see?

• wombat
    wombat

Garybuss...Holy shyte...That is rarely scary.

Very few apologists on this site can even spell. How could they understand that.?

What a bloody mess the WTS has got itself into.

How come no-one has leaked the announcement to the congregations this week.? Or have I missed something.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The people are winning the information war against the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• M.J.
    M.J.

when my wife was losing blood in an unexpected emergency I had to use a PC that belonged to a nurse to access the info Gary just posted from the University of Pennsylvania via an apostate web link, and print it out for the doctors. All the WTS supplied my wife was some POS sheet of paper saying "no blood", no RBCs, WBCs, Platelets, or Plasma. My wife had no clue about anything else.

• jgnat
    jgnat

If more people accessed internet sources like you, M.J., the Watchtower society would be in a real pickle. Wherever would they find modern-day martyrs to die for magazine sales?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Contracted bleeding chronic ulcerative colitis age 13 1970 until cured by total proctocolectomy in 1998.Bloody diarrhea episodes15-30 times day ALL I got was orders of NO BLOOD & trust in Jehovah. I have survived to exact vengeance on the Watchtower cult of death-Danny Haszard

• M.J.
    M.J.

From the list Gary B. posted.

"NOT ACCEPTABLE--Any technique that involves blood storage"

Rules out everything under "PERSONAL DECISION"

Every option under "PERSONAL DECISION" involves blood storage.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'm curious also about Gary's document. Has anyone seen this before? How did you come across it Gary?

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit