IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Danny, a sincere thank-you for all of your diligence and hard work.

GBL

• minimus
    minimus

Eduardo gives an interesting take on this issue. Regarding what's REALLY new, what is it?? If we are talking about the AP getting the news out, that is GREAT!! But I might be missing what's new. I take it that the "BIG NEWS" is that what Barbara reported last month made it to the papers. But I see nothing "new" to a JW sitting in a KH.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Danny Haszard is a ONE-MAN ARMY.....

a few more Dannys in this world and the Watchtower would be out of business in a few weeks!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you so much for the news. Warms the cockles of my heart to know they are getting exposure to false teachings ---Many more might be saved from Fractured families, suicides, heartaches from deaths of loved ones ...THANKS SO MUCH

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"But I see nothing "new" to a JW sitting in a KH."

You're right. But the issue is heating up, and I think there will be more "clarifications" on blood in the near future. WIth the child sex abuse scandals, it was because these issues came out and policies were critisized on the outside. Then the Society reacted in their own way. All we need is for the Society to react - in their self-glorified way. It's all about the sanctity of the Organization, and they can make some awesome blunders trying to pull all sorts of PR moves in the process.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

TheDay (subscription)
    Religion Today
    Forbes - Jan 26, 2006
    Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. But another ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses transfusion ban under fire Chicago Sun-Times
    Religion Today Washington Post
    all 20 related »

Top ranked news for JW/WT keywords as of Noon EST January 27 2006

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    The new-style 2006 version of the card is quite interesting tho (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/104206/1.ashx), it gives one the choice to accept ... autologous procedures

Willy, I had not noticed that before, even though I'm sure I saw that thread. I would like confirmation on that as well. If it is true, it would only add to the opinion that someone is being deliberately deceptive about the whole issue as opposed to any supposed power struggle.

But I might be missing what's new. I take it that the "BIG NEWS" is that what Barbara reported last month made it to the papers. But I see nothing "new" to a JW sitting in a KH.

Min, You are correct. There is nothing new in the article per se for any person who has any interest in this issue and has been following the WT's shifts concerning this issue. Any informed person has already realized the confusion and contradictions the policy presents. What IS news is that 1) A legal argument has been presented that proposes a basis for compensation due to loss because of the blood policy. That is something that is new and NEWS. 2) These exposes provide some clarity to what many believe to be a purposely ambiguous policy, if nothing else. With continued exposure, especially in the mainstream press as opposed to coming from John Doe Apostate, hopefully more JWs will start thinking about the issues presented and how the decisions being decided/discussed are of critical importance. Most publishers, even some elders, don't have a clue. They believe that the issues are too complex for them to understand themselves. They see the medical terminology being used by the WT...and it all begins to look like gobbley-gook. In frustration most give up and trust that those in charge know what they are doing. Providing more clarity as to the real policy may not be news to those already informed, but for a JW who is presently confused, it would be NEWS. Axel

• z
    z

I checked several news papers here in Canada but nothing WTF is going on we must do something about this silence. I have send Kerry’s writing last month (Barb send it to me via email) to all local news media here in my city and did same to several abroad (in Hebrew ).Pls do more Canada woke up guy!!!!!!!! We must spread this BIG NEWS

I was not JW, but this cult makes me sick. I know one he is MS what a pity no life

Z

• seven006
    seven006

Min,

This is not a black and white in your face issue. It is not something that is going to make the average close-minded brain dead JW start buying lottery tickets in hopes of starting an IRA for his retirement. This is a great step in a long process of exposing the watchtower printing company for what it really is.

If you are looking for some kind of instant gratification, mind-blowing revelation or mystical handwriting on the wall, this isn’t it. Watchtower lies and misrepresentation has been exposed and is being shown to the average John Doe through the media. Plus, and even more important, it is being exposed to the legal system who the watchtower has been using and hiding behind for years.

Don’t expect any “holy shit we made a boo boo” major policy changes from the printing company because of this. They have had over 150 years of experience covering their asses and for the first time this little bit of news will be a major eye opener to help in stopping that. They can pull the wool over the eyes of their own sheep but a Supreme Court judge won’t be that stupid. He is not concerned about padding his service time slip to impress anybody.

This is just the beginning of something that will be a long process but will have overwhelming and long-term consequences. Quit thinking about this like a JW would. Think outside of your socks. I know you are way smarter than this.

Dave

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, personally, I don't like your smug attitude at times. If a person asks a question or refutes an existing opinion, there's no need to be condescending, which you can be. Get over yourself. You might not act like a lawyer but you can be a dick. Having said that, I love you anyway. I see your points just fine. You need to work on some "speech counsel " points, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit