IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Does anyone know if there has been any reaction from Brooklyn?

Coffee

• blondie
    blondie
    Witnesses headquarters refused an Associated Press request to interview an expert on blood beliefs. Instead, General Counsel Philip Brumley issued a prepared statement rejecting Louderback-Wood's “analysis and conclusions” in general.

“Any argument challenging the validity of this religious belief inappropriately trespasses into profoundly theological and doctrinal matters,” Brumley stated.

From the article (I wonder how we can get a copy of that statement?)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Just went up on permanent web index @ Jehovah's Witnesses keywords ranks #240 will climb........

Lawyers, Attorneys, Free Legal Forms & Legal Advice The blood ban of Jehovah's Witnesses is more complex than many realize ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the ...
    news.lawinfo.com/story/3_ds_106140.cfm - 9k - Jan 29, 2006

http://www.lawinfo.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/News.apnews home page

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Above live link http://news.lawinfo.com/story/3_ds_106140.cfm Lawyers, Attorneys, Free Legal Forms & Legal Advice
    The blood ban of Jehovah's Witnesses is more complex than many realize ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the ...
    news.lawinfo.com/story/3_ds_106140.cfm - 9k - Jan 29, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Posted for ambitious law students to ponder

Jehovah's Witnesses calling at your door? - Law & Pre-Law Forums
    Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine
    http://www.dannyhaszard.com Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of ...
    www.lawstudentparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5317 - 37k

• Bryan
    Bryan

I wonder how many lawyers are licking their lips right now?

Bryan

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

"Also, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five months." (Rev. 9:10)

The modern day locusts had a job to do.........errors had to be exposed. Lost sheep had to be found." (Revelation book.)

The U.S. has been blanketed with the judgement of Jehovah's Organization. People now know more about Jehovah's witnesses than they did after 50 years of preaching.

PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!!!!!!

• DannyHaszard
  • gumby
    gumby
    “Any argument challenging the validity of this religious belief inappropriately trespasses into profoundly theological and doctrinal matters,” Brumley stated.

Meaning what exactly?

Is it meaning "we have constitutional rights to interpret the scriptures the way we see fit and there nuthin you can do about it"? I'm kinda sure it does. It's like 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' in his( the attorneys ) book. He can state " just because witnesses do not inform themselves of what we have written isn't our fault".

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff...so lay it on me.....I can take it.

...and once again.....keep a humpin Danny!!!!

Gumby

• garybuss
    garybuss

Any argument compelling my sons to shun me is challenging the validity of my religious freedom and inappropriately trespasses into my profoundly theological and doctrinal matters. Gary Busselman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit