IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Lesson here-what happens when a dum dub seeks out my postings to revile me and doesn't use the JW keywords in his own post.The news bot sees the post has been refreshed and only sees my JW keywords,so it refreshes mine again.

Gotta love it

Ferghana.Ru news agency, I. Rotar, 30.01.2006
    Ferghana.ru, Russia - 53 minutes ago
    ... Why Jehovah's Witnesses are outlawed. The greedy American Watchtower corporation (Jehovah's Witnesses) have defrauded millions of ...

Ferghana.ru, Russia - 6 hours ago
    ... Why Jehovah's Witnesses are outlawed. The ... cult. Learn more by doing a keyword search of "Jehovah's Witnesses and see for yourself.
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Aye, but there's the rub. In their education and preparation of faithful JW's for signing their blood cards, the Watchtower society went well beyond what was written in the scientific journals and fluffed things up a bit.

If they'd stuck to scripture, they'd be fine. "Don't take blood. That decision might kill you."

But NOOOO, they had to say, "Don't take blood, celebrated scientists say it is bad for you. Besides, it is very unlikely that this decision will kill you." They trespassed in to the secular, and for that they deserve to be skewered.

• DannyHaszard
  • M.J.
    M.J.
    Don't take blood, celebrated scientists say it is bad for you

LOL! That's a great one.

• gumby
    gumby
    Any argument challenging the validity of this religious belief inappropriately trespasses into profoundly theological and doctrinal matters

I wonder if they considered the above before they wrote the book "Make sure of all things, hold fast to what is fine"? In that book, they argue against most religious beliefs.

As Gary noted, anytime they demand obeidience to a belief system, they tresspass in theological and doctrinal matters.....as well as the lives of those associated with the person involved. Oh well, bein hypocritical bastards is their forte.

Gumby

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Posted for ambitious law students to ponder

Jehovah's Witnesses calling at your door? - Law & Pre-Law Forums

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

http://www.dannyhaszard.com Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of ...

www.lawstudentparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5317 - 37k

Talk about launching a career!! Pro Bono anyone? Contigency fees? WTG, MR. Hazard!!!!!! Give them all that they deserve.

• wombat
    wombat

jgnat...You have hit the nail right on the head.

They went too far. And, as was suggested yesterday by someone, maybe even non-JWs could take action. They may have been influenced in making a wrong decision by the "scientific" evedince as presented by the WTS.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    News results for jehovah's witnesses
    Jehovah's Witnesses to issue new blood directive
    DetNews.com, MI - Jan 29, 2006
    At the core of Jehovah's Witnesses' blood beliefs, followers cite Acts 15:29, where Jesus' apostles agreed that Gentile converts should "keep abstaining from ...
    RELIGION TODAY: The blood ban of Jehovah's Witnesses is more ...
    Sacramento Bee, USA - Jan 27, 2006
    NEW YORK (AP) - Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. ...
    Ferghana.ru, Russia - 52 minutes ago
    ... Haszard Danny says about Jehovah's Witnesses: It seems like he doesn't know this religious group that is aproved legally by the European Court of the Human ...
    Ferghana.Ru news agency, I. Rotar, 30.01.2006 Ferghana.ru
    Ferghana.Ru news agency, I. Rotar, 30.01.2006 Ferghana.ru
    all 4 related ยป

Albanian, 31.01.2006 In reply to what mr. Haszard Danny says about Jehovah's Witnesses: It seems like he doesn't know this religious group that is aproved legally by the European Court of the Human rights and is operating in more than 235 counries around the world. The Watchtower corporation is doing a worldwide teaching work, to learn people what the Bible really teach. And, about people that are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses...it is because most of them (some decided to leave this organization) cannot live according to the Bible principals about a divine conduct. As Jehovah's witnesses are normal people (propably your neighbors, workmates etc..) known for a hight moral life, these people could not live with it. Now you can read this "thousands" of web pages. Anywone who like to know more about Jehovah's witnesses can meet them and ask any question. They are public preachers and some day will come to your door to give you a Good News, the one found in the Holy Bible. Or, you can visit their Administration Offices in your country. Even more, you can visit the official website of the worldwide organization watchtower.org I hope someone reading this comments will remove the prejudice forced by others against Jehovah's witnesses.

Danny Haszard, 30.01.2006 Why Jehovah's Witnesses are outlawed. The greedy American Watchtower corporation (Jehovah's Witnesses) have defrauded millions of followers.There are tens of thousands of web pages...
  • wombat
    wombat

Danny...I read that response to you earlier and had a big chuckle over it. Imagine a Russian trying to read it.

It truly demonstrates the intelligence of the JW apologists. Maybe it came directly from Bethel.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They are public preachers and some day will come to your door to give you a Good News, the one found in the Holy Bible.

Too bad that the JW Good News is a very different message from the one that the early church spread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit