My Husband

by mrsjones5 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

(((((Josie and Mr.))))))) Wake up calls can be so scarey. Glad you have a good supportive group.

Dorothy

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

What a terrifying experience! I am so glad you handled it the way you did! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

• damselfly
    damselfly

That must have been so scary for the whole family! I'm glad to know that he's okay for know. I'll be thinking of you.

Dams

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I wish him a speedy recovery.

• delilah
    delilah
    I'm so happy to hear that your husband is going to be ok, Josie. What a scary time for all of you. Please take good care of each other....Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I had some strange pains to the left of my heart the other day. They scared me and then quit. My wife is now on chemo for terminal pancreatic cancer.

I guess it may be from all the added stress and my fears of loosing her. I will have a visit to the Dr in a few days to see what it may be and what to do.

For her first round of chemo, that is one application of chemo once a week for three weeks, we just got the bills. The chemo ( the chemical itself ) costs $8000.00 for 3 weeks and the total was $17000.00 .

Our insurance covers about 80%. They have now added a pill and this will be $2800.00 for thirty day treatment less 80% and we will have to pay the 20%.

She had to leave her job and her insurance will stop in March. She has gotten Social Security but is too young for the medical coverage. She is supposed to have passed the disability requirements for disability coverage. We don't yet know if that will pick up the medical costs.

We had bought some property about a year ago, not foreseeing what was to change our lives. Now we are in a panic trying to sell them off to get rid of the monthly payments. We both have 401Ks but at this rate they will not last long.

Now my best friend has had a stroke and lost the use of his left arm and leg and does not look like he will recover.

I know life is hard at times and can really suck, but damn it all this really sucks..

For the first time in my life I feel useless and unable to control the outcome of this all. I think of just living one day at a time and I guess just taking things as they come. That is not really me. I just can't think of any way to at least control some, of what I see may come down the road at us.

Anyone got any Ideas ???

Outoftheorg

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Whoah scary! All the best to hubbie, time for a lifestyle change?

• Scully
    Scully

How awfully terrifying for both of you!!

I'm so glad to hear he's on the mend, and that you have a plan to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Hugs to you both

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit