Does God make Mistakes or Bad Decisions?

by gumby 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kaput
    Kaput

Guess you're a light sleeper, eh slumbery?

• gumby
    gumby
    Guess you're a light sleeper, eh slumbery?

It had been 5 and a half hours I slept if you look between posts. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday so I was already up on sleep 3 hours.........so there! Gumperky

• Kaput
    Kaput

I counted 5 hours between posts. You are sleep-deprived. Too many of these and not enough of this !

Now get back to bed!!!

• Trojan
    Trojan
    Yeah Gumby....I understand that drowning is quite a peaceful death. It's not violent and you sort of slip off.

So how come Jehovah gave these early dudes the good breaks and we poor bast*rds get the fire and lightning and knifeing and falling into gaping holes etc.

Not fair

LOL, wombat. Had a good laugh about your reasoning!!! Superb!

• Trojan
    Trojan
    I guess the more creepier pics are indeed the paradise pics,

Specially the ones with lions and beachballs. I have told to some other JW: Where in the Bible it says that Lions (wild beasts) are going to sit on the beach, playing volleyball with kids??? Where? Where, PLEASE show me!)

Another point: Where in the pictures do you have the mass-production factories to produce the millions of pants, skirts and ties for the ressurected ones? Who will operate that stuff? (Oh, yes. I know. The chinese. They are number one producing cheap mass-production jeans. Since they couldn't get a chance to be witnessed to, they will be doomed for eternity to sit on a sewing machine doing clothes for the millions that sit on the beach drinking juice and playing with lions. I don't see many chinese on the paradise pictures - disturbing.)

• gumby
    gumby
    So how come Jehovah gave these early dudes the good breaks and we poor bast*rds get the fire and lightning and knifeing and falling into gaping holes etc.

Cuz Jehovah likes to see how many ways he can kick arses...that's how come. I'll bet after armageddon he makes some speech about how sorry he was for killin everyone cuz they were born evil like he did after the big typhoon per Noah circa.

This time the angels and jesus are gonna tell him off saying crap like "yer repeatin yourself again dad...you did the same thing 4000years ago to man and promised you wouldn't mess with him since he was imperfect and you already forgot! "

Gumby

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Trojan,

How did you get out of work or field service this morning? Just kidding. I was thinking about your situation and hope you can find a minimally painful way out.

• Trojan
    Trojan

For a long time, I have teached others that all that stuff that appears in the WTBTS Armaggedon pictures CAN'T be TRUE! Why?

I tell them. What was the first images the allies would see after entering the concentration camps? Everybody (specially my dear JW brothers) shudders.....YES, my dear brother/sister.....disturbing isn'ti it???? Question number 2. What where the allies thinking about the perpetrators of that destruction of human life? More scary faces....YES, you see where I'm heading with this....

Now, think even more. THOSE are the opening pictures to a new world order! If we had to do a nice history book in paradise about this new glorious, golden time in human history.....the book would start with EXACT SAME images the NAZIS left behind for the allie troops to discover.....(only worser, because they found some guys alive, almost skeletons, but ALIVE).

Now, dear brother/sister.....according to some talks I've heard in Assemblies, Halls.....YOU my dear will be buring and burning the parts of dead bodys, our dear old sister suchandsuch will walk around with one mans arm in one hand and some other guys ripped off head in her other hand.....just like cleaning up the Kingdom Hall.....very nice, don't forget the vaccuum cleaning dear sister suchandsuch....there is some dust on the floor....ehm, I mean some blood and stinking corpses......

THINK. THINK AGAIN.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Now, dear brother/sister.....according to some talks I've heard in Assemblies, Halls.....YOU my dear will be buring and burning the parts of dead bodys, our dear old sister suchandsuch will walk around with one mans arm in one hand and some other guys ripped off head in her other hand.....just like cleaning up the Kingdom Hall.....very nice, don't forget the vaccuum cleaning dear sister suchandsuch....there is some dust on the floor....ehm, I mean some blood and stinking corpses......

Trojan, who gave the talks? Wes Craven?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That guy with the gun is OBVIOUSLY trying to shoot Jehovah....lol. Must be a cop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit