Hard to deal with

by Coheedandcambria 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Coheedandcambria
    Coheedandcambria

Yeah, I do know that song. Its a great song, and thats why I very much like that band, because it talks so frankly about things such as that.

You guys have helped me so much. Thank you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hi!

I have suicidal thoughts, and the only reason why I can think of is that I cant talk to my sister.

Oh no. Please, please find someone to talk to asap. If you can't get in touch with your sister, do try a school counselor or someone. Being depressed to the point of having suicidal thoughts is serious. Please take care of yourself and do get some help quickly.

Do try to visit your sister if you can. In the meantime, how about creating a special email account to use to communicate with your sister? You could sign into it at the library and your parents won't know. Hotmail and other sites have free email.

You're almost 18 so you'll be able to get a normal life soon, just hang on until then!!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh your poor little thing, baptised at 8!!?? What were your parents thinking?

It's time to start claiming your life and adulthood honey, and making your own decisions. You can't live by a choice you made when you'd only been literate for three years. Your sister misses you too, and that pain you're feeling is because disfellowshipping and shunning are false doctrines that God would not put us through. It's a control mechanism to keep you in line. Do you want this pain for the rest of your life?

So sorry you're unhappy now. It's a bad time, growing up a witness, and it takes a long time to take control of our lives. Much love to you while you work yourself out!

• unique1
    unique1

Honey, if you can get on this chat site without your dad knowing you can email your sister without your dad knowing. Go to www.yahoo.com create a mail account with a name you normally wouldn't use, like [email protected] . Put in the subject line of your email From (Insert real name here) so she will read it. That way you can talk to her every day.

Also once you get out of the house, you can use a baptism nullification letter so you won't be disfellowshipped. That is what I am doing. PM me if you want a copy of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit