Would you???

by BlessedStar 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Daystar you said according to the rules chickens and pigs are sinful, what rules are you stating which determines this?

Blessedstar

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Um Dave you see Jesus would be using the sword to destroy evil. Allah already has it's "holy war" going on. That is why the twin towers were destroyed.

When God's holy war kicks in, how many will be killed? Are you an armageddon believer?

When Israel performed holy wars against the people living in their "promised land", how many were killed?

See, it's only "holy" from the perspective of the God that's calling for it. If you're on his side, it's "holy". If you're not, it's genocide.

Dave

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Ahhh Dave I was expecting you to bring that up.

"Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him."

"Christianity is a faith in which God sent his Son to die for you."

In the Koran, Allah orders all Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims. "Strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of God and your enemies." (Surah 8:60)

"O ye who believe (i.e. Muslims), take not the Jews or the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you who turns to them for friendship is of them." (Surah 5:51)

The bible says: 2 Timothy 3:13
    "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived."

Word of God: "Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence..." (Prov. 3:25-26)

The Battle of Armageddon will take place to destroy Satan and his evil hosts.

BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

A disturbingly large number of Muslims rejoiced at the news of 9/11. Men handing out free food and making the victory sign, women dancing and howling, children laughing, while the west watched them in horrified disbelief.

BlessedStar

• daystar
    daystar
    A disturbingly large number of Muslims rejoiced at the news of 9/11. Men handing out free food and making the victory sign, women dancing and howling, children laughing, while the west watched them in horrified disbelief.

This is because the group of humans they personify as "evil" had been struck a blow.

If a group of people that you personify as "evil" were struck a blow, would you not rejoice?

When any group de-humanizes another group, calls them evil, says they're bound for hell, etc., this is the sort of thing to expect.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I am sure Jesus was a sinner in the pharisee's eyes. "Sin"? In WHOSE eyes is what you should be asking.

We will all get to see Him soon. I am sure he has nothing to hide, and will welcome ALL your questions and comments. I would say He would see it as "worship" and NOT "spying".

He loves us all very much, and has the power to convince everyone on earth to repent. It may seem "impossible" to us mere mortals, it would be "childs play" to Him. I also believe He loves a challenge, or he would not have created us so hardheaded and stubborn. I assure you though, He knew EXACTLY what He was doing, and made NO mistakes doing it.

If I know the extent of His forgiveness like I think I do, He will probably pick His beloved adversary Satan himself, to be his PR man, as an example of His mercy for everyone to see.

I could be wrong though.....

David

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Would he be a "prince of peace" to the GB and GWB? Or to the majority, you know all the sinners and crackheads? Who He is, and who people want Him to be, is dependent on who you are, and who you ask. Remember that....

Relax, he won't let "us" down.

Your little brother,

David

• Jake99
    Jake99

DavidChristopher,

What is GB and GWB? George and George W Bush? If so the Prince of Peace does not solve problems with weapons, nor does he miss use resources and pollute the environment. The systems currently used will be gone and the simple system will be in place, maybe GB and GWB can be spokesman for the new way, but we wont be using GB or GWB's way anymore. Get simple, get fair, do whats right and work smart not hard is the way of the Messiah.

• Jake99
    Jake99

Blessed Star,

Jesus was the sword, it came out of his mouth and the peace is to come when he roars again and people follow. The world that Jesus spoke of was not ready in his day, as it is today.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello friends...Jake99....I think the sword coming out of Jesus' mouth would mean:

Is. 11: 4 And with righteousness he must judge the lowly ones, and with uprightness he must give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth . And he must strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the spirit of his lips he will put the wicked one to death.

So it will evidently be the things he speaks that destroy...I don't believe he IS the sword.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit