I would say, "Please have mercy on blessedstar!"

bebu

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Excellent points made AA

Dismembered

• Carmel
    Carmel

"Hey dude! Ya promised that you'd come with a "new name"! Can I see your ID?

back to the cave....

carmel

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I would ask him what he would do with all the homophobics, and also the people who judge other people and feed their line of BS

• lonelysam
    lonelysam

i would ask...

1. if their is a true religeon,

2. if their is which one?

3. or is religeon individually based

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Jesus H Christ the OP tried to gode a response from everyone and then has buggered off. I call TROLL.

What would I say to him ...... well how about: "Nice shoes dickhead"

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

BlessedStar:

You've choosen to believe or not to believe.

No I haven't. You may choose your beliefs - although I've never been quite able to understand how that works - but I do not. I made no choice not to believe in your carpenter god, any more than I made a choice not to believe in the Loch Ness monster. I believe what the available evidence compels me to believe. "Belief" that you've chosen is not really belief - it's playing pretend.

Let's say Jesus came down now for His people.What would you do or say to Jesus if you now know He is true?
    I would ask him if the following sentence is true:

(Keeping in mind that God is the Judge and some people will go to heaven and most will burn in hell!!)

If he said that it was, I would spend eternity in hell cursing his name. If he told me it was just a misunderstanding propagated by bloodthirsty despots who claim to follow him, I'd probably just ask him to do one of his magic tricks.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

"Do ya want some unleavened bread and wine? I hear there's a lot left at the Kingdom Hall."

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Wow!

Interesting responses since I last posted.

Hmmm

Blessed Star

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

We're still anxiously awaiting your contribution to the thread, BStar:

"What would YOU do if Allah were to pop down in your midst and demand to know why you haven't accepted the Islamic faith?"

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit