My Dad died this evening

by Mulan 135 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

• xjwms
    xjwms

So sad, ... when my dad died I felt he was in a better place.

Condolences to you and your family.

• atypical
    atypical

I am so sorry Mulan.

(((Hugs)))

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

May the remembered joys of happier times help ease the sadness.

• juni
    juni

Dear Mulan,

I'm sorry to hear of your Father's passing. My goodness - 92 yrs. old. I hope that the comfort from your friends and family will help you get through this very sad time and the good times you had together will sustain you.

Love,

Juni

• acsot
    acsot

I'm so sorry to hear about your father's death, Mulan. I know what it's like to care for an elderly parent, and even if they are in a hospital or other form of long-term care, you never lose the caregiver role. You'll feel empty for awhile, so much time on your hands now. Please take care. My condolences to the rest of your family also.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I can't imagine seeing someone deteriorate through dementia, but I know that losing a father is painful. You have my deepest sympathy.

Much Love. Midwich.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Mulan

so sorry to hear of your loss

my condolences

• JBean
    JBean

Very very sorry for your loss. My wish is that he lives on in your heart and memories. God bless... Jbean

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ah, Mulan, I am so sorry for your loss! I understand your feelings of grief mixed with relief -- odd combination. You were the very best daughter he could have had and I know he loved and appreciated you. And he is at peace, whatever the hereafter may bring.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit